What many on the right really think

Well this thread dgot me banned for a week.

I have never been at such a restrictive site as the one this guys remarks come from.

Some just cant handle others having free speech.

There wasn't one ounce of intelligent conversation on that board. That board is a complete flame fest.

It has gotten better the longer Im there. Yeah you have to take alot of insults to get there but you just let it roll off your back like water.

I just wanted to set the record straight. I'm not here to debate anyone nor start any trouble. The last thing I want is any type of board feuds or animosity.

Desh aka truthmatters has been warned on no less than 7 occasions to please not copy our posts elsewhere and link to threads at this site looking to stir the pot. She's welcome to invite anyone there to debate, but simply denigrating posters there behind their back and getting people here riled up can only lead to hard feelings and possibly members joining both boards just to start issues. I don't need the headaches of people coming over there just to start issues, and I'm confident Damocles doesn't want any of our members coming here just to do the same.

She was not banned for her views and never was. If I wanted to ban her for her views she never would have made it to 3,500 + posts on my board.

I know some of you don't like me, and some of you will bash me after this, and that's fine. Again, I'm simply posting to set the record straight. I can take all the heat in the world for my views and/or my attitude, but it had nothing at all to do with Desh refusing to honor my request and everything to do with her trying to rile up issues between boards.

Would that welfare be a permanent tax dollar drain?
Rarely do people remain on welfare permanently. And it was an "if/then" statement, not something I recommend. However, according to modern theory and the Keynesians, spending on the infrastructure is important during times of recession and it doesn't matter how it is spent, just that it is spent internally. Giving it to poor people who spend it is one good way to get it done.

I just wanted to set the record straight. I'm not here to debate anyone nor start any trouble. The last thing I want is any type of board feuds or animosity.

Desh aka truthmatters has been warned on no less than 7 occasions to please not copy our posts elsewhere and link to threads at this site looking to stir the pot. She's welcome to invite anyone there to debate, but simply denigrating posters there behind their back and getting people here riled up can only lead to hard feelings and possibly members joining both boards just to start issues. I don't need the headaches of people coming over there just to start issues, and I'm confident Damocles doesn't want any of our members coming here just to do the same.

She was not banned for her views and never was. If I wanted to ban her for her views she never would have made it to 3,500 + posts on my board.

I know some of you don't like me, and some of you will bash me after this, and that's fine. Again, I'm simply posting to set the record straight. I can take all the heat in the world for my views and/or my attitude, but it had nothing at all to do with Desh refusing to honor my request and everything to do with her trying to rile up issues between boards.
You banned her? Okay, I'll prepare...

You banned her? Okay, I'll prepare...

Yes, it appears that will be the only way to get the message across to her. We don't want members going elsewhere bashing the board just looking to rile people up and start trouble. If she hates us and the board so much, she is free to not go there. After her "temp ban" for refusing to listen, she then came here and lied about why she was banned and continued to start the issues. It may sound petty, but trust me, I've owned several boards and this is always how the inter-board wars start.

Yes, it appears that will be the only way to get the message across to her. We don't want members going elsewhere bashing the board just looking to rile people up and start trouble. If she hates us and the board so much, she is free to not go there. After her "temp ban" for refusing to listen, she then came here and lied about why she was banned and continued to start the issues. It may sound petty, but trust me, I've owned several boards and this is always how the inter-board wars start.

Wow. that's impressive.

See, i would have thought that maybe some of them start when you get a gang of your relatives together and go to another board to call a girl a cunt and pm her and threaten her with "the least of her problems will be me calling her a cunt".

But hey, what do I know?

What Desh and all Liberals REALLY Think:

They think that it's OK to wear a White Sheet, and Burn Down African-American's Houses, drag them out and beat them, and it's OK to watch lynchings. They MUST think that. Because their HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and Libs ALSO think its OK to use their Power and Political position to find young secretaries, try to get them drunk, and possibly sexually assault them, then drive THE YOUNG SECRETARY IN THEIR CAR OFF A BRIDGE, AND RUN AWAY, WHILE THE YOUNG GIRL DROWNS. Libs MUST believe that,'cause their OTHER HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Ted Kennedy, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and it's OK to have sex with a 19 yr old INTERN AT THE WHITE HOUSE, WHILE YOU'RE PRESIDENT(even though you're married) Thanks Bill Clinton, for clearing that up. I wasn't SURE what Libs believed.

Bashing the board?

Wow posting what people say is bashing the board.

I have had members on that site PM me and tell me they thought things were inforced on me that were not inforced on others. Members there have also said it on threads which then get closed.

Jim may be a nice guy but he almost never answers my posts other than remarks like you stupid old hag why dont you shut the fuck up .

I posted what I posted to show people what some cons resort to when the subject of race comes up.

Its really fucking stupid to demand that no one can repost what is in the public realm of a web site which any person can view.

Just amazing , just amazing.

Yes, it appears that will be the only way to get the message across to her. We don't want members going elsewhere bashing the board just looking to rile people up and start trouble. If she hates us and the board so much, she is free to not go there. After her "temp ban" for refusing to listen, he then came here and lied about why she was banneds and continued to start the issues. It may sound petty, but trust me, I've owned several boards and this is always how the inter-board wars start.

I said I was banned for starting this thread now how is that a lie?

Where did I ever say I hated anyone?

If you guys care to look I actually told the guy who said this that I loved him and wanted him to come over into the light.

All this from a guy who calls anyone who disagrees with him names like cunt , hag and all kinds of shit.

Excuse me? I hope you're not talking to me. I've never been to your pig friend's board.
If you read the post above that you will see somebody talking about the contents of PMs from people on that board. I don't want that to start here again. Nothing good ever comes of violating the privacy of others.

I thought it was clear who I was talking to.

If you read the post above that you will see somebody talking about the contents of PMs from people on that board. I don't want that to start here again. Nothing good ever comes of violating the privacy of others.

Dude... you have a pig friend? Sweet.

Oh I didn't notice it, so I guess it's not clear to me, but some of the posts I skimmed.

Oh hes not a pig. Hes just a guy.

I dont know why but I feel for him. I cant help but think hes really a decent guy down deep but is just very impulsive in certain areas in his life.

I think he knows full well why I go to his site.

There are peopel there that used to flame me who now actually debate and they can be pretty good when they start just dealing in facts.

Oh hes not a pig. Hes just a guy.

I dont know why but I feel for him. I cant help but think hes really a decent guy down deep but is just very impulsive in certain areas in his life.

I think he knows full well why I go to his site.

There are peopel there that used to flame me who now actually debate and they can be pretty good when they start just dealing in facts.

Yeah ok Desh. I don't know what to say to this. I'm not like you. I don't get past being threatened by people I don't know, and called really horrible names, over something YOU posted, and I responded to and not even on that board.

We're very different. But we would probably still get along well. :)

Back