What many on the right really think

Well, it wasn't about you. So don't get all EMO on me and start Watermarking all over the board and stuff.

:bleh:

Yeah emo, if I posted what I originally was going to post, you would see I'm not emo, just pissed. I still get pissed when I think about what happened that time, and the responses to it. I can't help it, I don't know if it's the Irish, or the Italian.

Yeah emo, if I posted what I originally was going to post, you would see I'm not emo, just pissed. I still get pissed when I think about what happened that time, and the responses to it. I can't help it, I don't know if it's the Irish, or the Italian.

Maybe it's the cuntiness? :) j/k

I think it is the human. He knew he went overboard and apologized to me and all here and promised to never do it again, so far he has kept that promise.

I've known jim for a long time, I was surprised at his reaction/action.

Yeah ok Desh. I don't know what to say to this. I'm not like you. I don't get past being threatened by people I don't know, and called really horrible names, over something YOU posted, and I responded to and not even on that board.

We're very different. But we would probably still get along well. :)

Sorry I cant help it Im just an old peace and love hippy deep down.

I think it is the human. He knew he went overboard and apologized to me and all here and promised to never do it again, so far he has kept that promise.

I've known jim for a long time, I was surprised at his reaction/action.

Alright, I will let it go.

I have just never understood why people who love the female warm spot and try to get at it at every opportunity end up using it as an insult?

Just makes a hetro woman wonder.

Back