What the heck is up with this??

meme

no wonder people are calling it...OBAMACARE..good grief.

a13cf1da3a5ff6b0c8_hknomvnvw.jpg

Does the Hugo Obama's symbol remind anyone of another SYMBOL that we have seen before..?

And since when does a President of the United States have their own symbol, what the United States symbol isn't good enough for him?

and I'm sure conservative underground will be thrilled with you giving them a plug...keep up the good work..:clink:

why? do I care about where you post??
what are you now into spreading shit also..

Did I say you were "alaskamomma"? Pointing out that this "logo" possibly came from a conservative's photobucket isn't spreading shit.

In my world it's called doing the research.

Did I say you were "alaskamomma"? Pointing out that this "logo" possibly came from a conservative's photobucket isn't spreading shit.

In my world it's called doing the research.

well la tee da, you are a researcher..what the fuck difference where I post at, and why would you feel you need to report that if I did post there, is what I would like to know???

well la tee da, you are a researcher..what the fuck difference where I post at, and why would you feel you need to report that if I did post there, is what I would like to know???

Ethel will try to trap you every chance she gets. Ignore it.

Did you see where Obama said he supports a single payer healthcare system?

Ethel will try to trap you every chance she gets. Ignore it.

Did you see where Obama said he supports a single payer healthcare system?

what about that logo..? I know I've seen one similar to it before..maybe I should post a picture of it, eh..

LOL!!! Now you have our chris 'sleuthing you too". This is what her and Tom do when they are "bored".

In private we refer to her and Tom as the "the google girls".

Geez mimi, methinks you protest too much. I certainly didn't say you are "alaskamomma" and I don't care who you are or where else you post.

You pictured a logo and strongly implied it was Obama's. Your words, not mine:

"no wonder people are calling it...OBAMACARE..good grief."

"Does the Hugo Obama's symbol remind anyone of another SYMBOL that we have seen before..?"

"And since when does a President of the United States have their own symbol, what the United States symbol isn't good enough for him? "

I went to Obama's website and other sites and there was no such official logo tied to the administration. I clicked on "Properties" and found the picture in a photobucket belonging to someone called "alaskamomma".

The rest is history.

You don't even have the decency to admit this was a phony because your hatred of Obama runs so deep. You can try and turn this into a rant against me but your deflection is dishonest. What you need to understand is that I don't take anything you post at face value because you're one of the biggest RW tools I've ever run across.

Back