What the heck is up with this??

What people do in their bedroom is no concern of mine. Some people dress up like stuffed animals, some people are in to candle wax. So you TELLING me she once bragged about a 10 inch strap on doesn't do anything to me.

Ohhhhh I get it you want your woman to strap on 12 inches...dude~~~~

Now you are talking about your wife's fantasy.
You get your ass handed to you in a debate yesterday about the gay cure peer review, and you attack my wife, who doesn't even post here. What is it with you liberals attacking the innocent? Y'all are totally lacking in any semblance of class.

And you know you wouldn't have the balls to say that to my face, you faggot.

You get your ass handed to you in a debate yesterday about the gay cure peer review, and you attack my wife, who doesn't even post here. What is it with you liberals attacking the innocent? Y'all are totally lacking in any semblance of class.

He brought up and became seemingly giddy over the idea of strap ons!

He brought up and became seemingly giddy over the idea of strap ons!
There's a lot of faggots in Boston that Soc can get his jollies with, 10, 12, 14 inch, extra pickle, hold the mayo, whatever. What he does with his friends is no business of mine. But he can't be too proud of it to mention someone who isn't here to defend herself and isn't interested in what he does either.

There's a lot of faggots in Boston that Soc can get his jollies with, 10, 12, 14 inch, extra pickle, hold the mayo, whatever. What he does with his friends is no business of mine. But he can't be too proud of it to mention someone who isn't here to defend herself and isn't interested in what he does either.

He's using the Solitary play book with you is all SM...not original enough to get his own material :)

And didn't attack your wife, you are too fucking dumb to see the insult was on you needledick II. I was actually sympathizing with her because she is married to a man so insecure with himself that he has to insult other peoples dicks. So you can get it straight. Because she is married to your inadequate ass she wants more girth. One inch more you would be a king, one inch less, a Queen.

Looks more like the Dept. of Homeland Security emblem to me.

coatGR3.gif

360px-US_Department_of_Homeland_Security_Seal.svg.png

And didn't attack your wife, you are too fucking dumb to see the insult was on you needledick II. I was actually sympathizing with her because she is married to a man so insecure with himself that he has to insult other peoples dicks. So you can get it straight. Because she is married to your inadequate ass she wants more girth. One inch more you would be a king, one inch less, a Queen.
What is it with you liberals attacking the innocent? And you can't even admit that you did it, then repeat the same insult. This proves that you are a coward and again, you wouldn't have the balls to say that shit to my face.

Watch it there Socrtease. You are going to get Tom Prendergasp all excited.

This emoticon makes his big toe stand up in his boot, Lil' Richard style! :eek:

Tom Prendergasp?? Jesus it has only taken about six years to come up with that one, is this more evidence of your incredibly fertile comic mind?

Back