What the heck is up with this??

I can't speak for Onceler, but I didn't answer you because I hadn't seen this post. And now I'm not going to answer you because you're a self-important jackass with nothing of interest to say, but a very circular way of saying it. With this post it becomes clear you have developed such delusions of grandeur that you think you are going to come on here, a little pissant, and demand I answer your interminable questioning about something that never happened.

You are the proverbial ant floating down the river on his back with a hard-on, yelling, 'Raise the drawbridge."

it is a simple question....i apologize for assuming, i should have asked if you read the post....here is the question again:

what is pathetic about showing video where obama says he wants to eliminate private insurance?

it is a simple question....i apologize for assuming, i should have asked if you read the post....here is the question again:
Let me channel a True Believer...

"Well, its 'fishy'... because it might make somebody think twice about supporting it!"

hit a nerve?
fortunately a lot of us have seen through, "the Hugos" and his crooked thuggish administration's plans..they just didn't expect it..

Didn't Pelosi recently call us Nazis? Hell, we've been called Nazis for years and it doesn't faze me at all.

Didn't Pelosi recently call us Nazis? Hell, we've been called Nazis for years and it doesn't faze me at all.

it sure bothers them when their own tactics are turned on them..lets keep it up..we got them on the run and it's so fun to watch...

They think it looks like the symbol the Nazis used, and that it is used intentionally that way, to drive fear into people's hearts so that none oppose the Messiah....

What the fuck does that have to do with your attempt to discredit meme??

You're just another fucked up Obama apologist; who would bend over and spread both cheeks if he asked you to.

It's hilarious how you lefties like to tell him how to think and what to say as if you even know what you are talking about.

He has a hell of a lot more smarts that you do, by far. It's HIS board and he can do and say whatever the hell he wants.

Ass_Kisser_Gum_Front.jpg

What the fuck does that have to do with your attempt to discredit meme??

You're just another fucked up Obama apologist; who would bend over and spread both cheeks if he asked you to.

Oh my, what a surprise - the registered sex offender is posting his sexual fantasies again.

Oh my, what a surprise - the registered sex offender is posting his sexual fantasies again.

They make you hot, don't they??

That must be why you keep sending me those PM's and no, I don't want a pair of your used panties.

I don't own a boat, therefore I don't need a sail.

darla did you happen to see this post?

and here is the question:

what is pathetic about showing video where obama says he wants to eliminate private insurance?

Back