What the heck is up with this??

In all seriousness, it isn't that. I know you lean right, and honestly, it's a good thing they have you, because you are a fairly bright guy and a good advocate for conservative thought when you're not trolling.

However, if you come to the defense of every nutty claim made by the parrots here, expect to be called on it. Only the extremists look at that picture and think "Nazi!"
Again, I don't believe it makes people think OBAMA is a Nazi, just that the symbol will effect people because of subconscious similarities and I would advise a change to the symbol so that effect wouldn't be there.

I wish we had an advertising guy here, they'd know what I am talking about.

care to answer or are do you just throw stuff out and not back it up? both you and onceler seem not to reply to people questioning your posts anymore....why is this?

I can't speak for Onceler, but I didn't answer you because I hadn't seen this post. And now I'm not going to answer you because you're a self-important jackass with nothing of interest to say, but a very circular way of saying it. With this post it becomes clear you have developed such delusions of grandeur that you think you are going to come on here, a little pissant, and demand I answer your interminable questioning about something that never happened.

You are the proverbial ant floating down the river on his back with a hard-on, yelling, 'Raise the drawbridge."

This is sad. I have never hidden the fact that I am a Republican who leans libertarian. It isn't like I tricked y'all into thinking I'm a Democrat and that I love government solutions and prefer to only think in terms of fixing things with more centralized government.

And again, this has nothing to do with my opinion of Obama or even of my opinion of health care, just my opinion that the symbol will indeed effect people and if I were he I would change the symbol. They don't even have to be huge changes, just enough to make it less reminiscent of that shape.

The Liberal Way. If you can't argue and win at any cost, then try and shame them.

Just remember. You wanted to start this message board.

Oh yeah, because he might lean more towards conservatives thinking, that must make him a right wing nutter...

I've know him for quite awhile, and he hasn't changed any as far as I can see..

so now he's not even suppose to speak to us???

you progressives just hate that thing called, free speech..

poor Damo, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Notice how they try to order him around with their holier-than-thou, my shit doesn't stink, attitude? I would tell them to get fucked.:D

Again, I don't believe it makes people think OBAMA is a Nazi, just that the symbol will effect people because of subconscious similarities and I would advise a change to the symbol so that effect wouldn't be there.

I wish we had an advertising guy here, they'd know what I am talking about.

The PROBLEM with the symbol is not just in its graphics, though as you note they bring to mind Der Fuehrer. The problem is more to the idea that he has such a megalomaniac sense of himself as to make a fucking symbol for HIS shove it down our throats and heap it onto our backs health care program.

I can't speak for Onceler, but I didn't answer you because I hadn't seen this post. And now I'm not going to answer you because you're a self-important jackass with nothing of interest to say, but a very circular way of saying it. With this post it becomes clear you have developed such delusions of grandeur that you think you are going to come on here, a little pissant, and demand I answer your interminable questioning about something that never happened.

You are the proverbial ant floating down the river on his back with a hard-on, yelling, 'Raise the drawbridge."

QFT

You trying to take my "post of the day" title away from me?

Jesus Waldo Christ. These "gotcha" games which are started by posters like Ethel (Christie) can backfire, big time. Then the little puppets follow in line, yelling yeah, yeah, yeah with no idea if it is the truth or not. All their credibility is lost.

Well I see they changed gears from accusing Meme of photo shopping it to saying that Damo is a wing nut and no longer smart LOL...what a bunch of desperate assholes.

Well I see they changed gears from accusing Meme of photo shopping it to saying that Damo is a wing nut and no longer smart LOL...what a bunch of desperate assholes.

I never cared about nor said anything about the photo manipulation thing. The idea that there was anything at all reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the picture was nutter nonsense from the get go; right-wing paranoia of the highest order.

It's become par for the course on this board for you, meme, Tutu, Southern Man & a few others; you are all deranged, in a way that I'm sure you viewed 'Bush haters'. Nothing you say is credible at all anymore, because it is through a filter of such intense Obama hate & delusion that it is well past the border of silly.

you decide...:)

logo.jpg

a13cf1da3a5ff6b0c8_hknomvnvw.jpg

I cannot believe that whoever was repsonsible for the design of this parody to Nazi Germany still works for the DNC. If they do, I hope it does blow up into a scandal.

And BTW, I agree with you that Obama's seeming megalomania that has him putting a personal logo on legislation, that he is forcing down our throats, is the bigger issue with this.

I never cared about nor said anything about the photo manipulation thing. The idea that there was anything at all reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the picture was nutter nonsense from the get go; right-wing paranoia of the highest order.

It's become par for the course on this board for you, meme, Tutu, Southern Man & a few others; you are all deranged, in a way that I'm sure you viewed 'Bush haters'. Nothing you say is credible at all anymore, because it is through a filter of such intense Obama hate & delusion that it is well past the border of silly.

What stupid nonsense to say that the logo does not resemble the one from Nazi Germany! The question is two fold; why does Obama need a fucking logo and why would they hire an idiot to design it?

What stupid nonsense to say that the logo does not resemble the one from Nazi Germany! The question is two fold; why does Obama need a fucking logo and why would they hire an idiot to design it?

What's your take on the back of the American quarter?

You know...25 cents?

progressives don't like having a light shined on their plans..
that's when they resort to calling you, paranoid, deranged, stupid, hater...
must suck to be a progressive right now, seeing your dear leader losing it..

Last edited:
So true...

How about a "sorry about that meme." Or a "wow yeah it does look a lot like the Nazi's logo what idiot designed that?"

Nope instead it's got to be more attack and spin...

You know of course it's because losing even a little piece of ground feels like defeat to a democrat.

progressives don't like having a light shined on their plans..
that's when they resort to calling you, paranoid, deranged, stupid, hater...

See? There is the derangement. It's so easy to spot.

Not only is it reminiscent of Nazi Germany, but now, it represents "their plans" in some way.

Crazy.

How about a "sorry about that meme." Or a "wow yeah it does look a lot like the Nazi's logo what idiot designed that?"

Nope instead it's got to be more attack and spin...

You know of course it's because losing even a little piece of ground feels like defeat to a democrat.

sheesh, I would keel over if one of them said they were sorry...and yeah, they don't like to lose...just look at all them in the Hugos administration the last week...they have went off the deep end..but that is why now is the time to bounce...Lets Roll..

In all seriousness, it isn't that. I know you lean right, and honestly, it's a good thing they have you, because you are a fairly bright guy and a good advocate for conservative thought when you're not trolling.

However, if you come to the defense of every nutty claim made by the parrots here, expect to be called on it. Only the extremists look at that picture and think "Nazi!"

It's hilarious how you lefties like to tell him how to think and what to say as if you even know what you are talking about.

He has a hell of a lot more smarts that you do, by far. It's HIS board and he can do and say whatever the hell he wants.

See? There is the derangement. It's so easy to spot.

Not only is it reminiscent of Nazi Germany, but now, it represents "their plans" in some way.

Crazy.

hit a nerve?
fortunately a lot of us have seen through, "the Hugos" and his crooked thuggish administration's plans..they just didn't expect it..

Back