What the heck is up with this??

Let me channel a True Believer...

"Well, its 'fishy'... because it might make somebody think twice about supporting it!"

NO NOT FISHYYYYYYYYYY!

12065593821352800096mystica_Funny_Fish.svg.med.png

uh yeah...did you conveniently miss obama's personal symbol at the bottom that makes it look just like a nazi propaganda
only to partisan hacks. My bet is if you did a man on the street interview you would get very few people that said it reminded them of ANY nazi insignia. The wings don't even look close and there is no eagle head or claws and the snakes sort of kill your nazi analogy but carry on with your partisan hackery.

Which symbol are you talking about?

I think the similarity is based in the configuration of the wings over the circle, not what animal it may be.

It really is no skin off my nose if you feel the need to defend against it, I think that subconsciously it works against his goal of actually passing the legislation as it IMO causes people to react negatively because of those similarities. If I were on his staff I would advise the selection of a new symbol for this particular cause.
Like I said, only partisan hacks react subconsciously to it in that way, and subconsciously? Not so much.

I know that I have stumped you and left you without an answer when you repeat this phrase. It makes me happy. You only use it when you no longer have any logical answer that could apply.

Let me use a different approach to get my point across, if I was running the advertising campaign for a tooth paste that used the same type of configuration I would advise changing the symbol because subconscious reactions to things like that are real, even if you want them to go away because it is somebody or something you really really like using them.
IF it was Red White and Black and the wings actually looked like they were attached to a bird, MAYBE, but again, I err on the side of partisan hackery.

only to partisan hacks. My bet is if you did a man on the street interview you would get very few people that said it reminded them of ANY nazi insignia. The wings don't even look close and there is no eagle head or claws and the snakes sort of kill your nazi analogy but carry on with your partisan hackery.

I just don't even see it at all. I think you have to want to see it.

darla did you happen to see this post?

it is a simple question....i apologize for assuming, i should have asked if you read the post....here is the question again

and here is the question:

what is pathetic about showing video where obama says he wants to eliminate private insurance?

did you happen to miss this again darla? this is the third time posted....thanks!

Stay classy guys.

"Women" (tutu and ID) in a gang of sexual harrassers.

Do you scratch your crotch when you make these posts "lady"? :rolleyes:

Crotch scratch and sniff is your and Tuna's favorite pastime Dar. I prefer bitch slapping you and then sitting back while you try and pretend how little you are bothered. :pke:

Meanwhile the PM's fly... :)

Again, Darla's gig; she once bragged she had a 10 incher!
What people do in their bedroom is no concern of mine. Some people dress up like stuffed animals, some people are in to candle wax. So you TELLING me she once bragged about a 10 inch strap on doesn't do anything to me. You conservatards are the ones that have hang ups about sex.

Back