What the heck is up with this??

Hey, Meme, I knew the logo was real because I read about it the other day. The DRUDGE site is not easy to navigate with regards to searching for old stories.

Anyways here is the link to the DNC's Organizing for America. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/reportback?source=feature

The logo is at the top center of the page...too fucking creepy.

thanks, for the help.
but this might burst their little "they got me" bubble thingy going on. I hope they survive it...:clink:

Assuming it is an accurate depiction, what seems to be the problem with it? I don't quite get it. It's the Obama campaign symbol together with a caduceus. What gives?

Hey, Meme, I knew the logo was real because I read about it the other day. The DRUDGE site is not easy to navigate with regards to searching for old stories.

Anyways here is the link to the DNC's Organizing for America. http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/reportback?source=feature

The logo is at the top center of the page...too fucking creepy.

Jesus Waldo Christ. These "gotcha" games which are started by posters like Ethel (Christie) can backfire, big time. Then the little puppets follow in line, yelling yeah, yeah, yeah with no idea if it is the truth or not. All their credibility is lost.

Assuming it is an accurate depiction, what seems to be the problem with it? I don't quite get it. It's the Obama campaign symbol together with a caduceus. What gives?

They think it looks like the symbol the Nazis used, and that it is used intentionally that way, to drive fear into people's hearts so that none oppose the Messiah....

They think it looks like the symbol the Nazis used, and that it is used intentionally that way, to drive fear into people's hearts so that none oppose the Messiah....

That looks like a nazi symbol? I wouldn't have guessed that. I've been trying to figure out what they were on about. What a waste of my time to even wonder. I should know better.

"The Obama health care logo is damn close to a Nazi swastika logo" -Rush Limbaugh.

I see. More poopaganda carried straight over from The Limbaugh.

How surprising.

"The Obama health care logo is damn close to a Nazi swastika logo" -Rush Limbaugh.

I see. More poopaganda carried straight over from The Limbaugh.

How surprising.

Oh, man - you just knew this BS was coming from somewhere BS-like.

These fools are all about marching orders & talking points. There isn't an original thought among them. Another one that is making the rounds on the board right now (3 new threads to date) is "shocker videotape! Obama caught saying he'll eliminate private insurance!"

Oh, man - you just knew this BS was coming from somewhere BS-like.

These fools are all about marching orders & talking points. There isn't an original thought among them. Another one that is making the rounds on the board right now (3 new threads to date) is "shocker videotape! Obama caught saying he'll eliminate private insurance!"

They really are pathetic.

awwww...Rush supposedly said it, so that is where we must of got the idea from...not everyone listens to Rush..ya know...

my question is why does a sitting President of the United States need to have his own logo..we already have a logo for the United States? and that the Hugos just so happens to look Nazi like, well is that our fault?

you decide...:)

logo.jpg

a13cf1da3a5ff6b0c8_hknomvnvw.jpg

Yeah, I get confused all the time. Last time I was at the doctor I gave him a Nazi salute when I saw the caduceus symbol in his office.

Yeah, I get confused all the time. Last time I was at the doctor I gave him a Nazi salute when I saw the caduceus symbol in his office.

well, does it have the Hugo's logo in the center of it yet?
If so then I could understand you wanting to salute it.

Let's see...they both have wings....

Oh no! I've been using quarters for years! Vending machines, parking meters, toll booths...does this mean I hate Jews?

Back