What? They make it this easy? Is this covered by the ACA?

You can't state your opinion on the matter?

Should "choice" include induced premature stillbirth, or not?

Prove this propaganda even PROPOSES inducing premature stillbirth. Cuz it looks like a Breitbart film and we all know he lies.

This so far is just propaganda implying this is an abortion....show me proof of this

Prove this propaganda even PROPOSES inducing premature stillbirth. Cuz it looks like a Breitbart film and we all know he lies.

This so far is just propaganda implying this is an abortion....show me proof of this

Oh my, you care about lies now? Do tell. What about Obama's lie about his healthcare bill for over 3 years.......if you like your healthcare you can keep it.....

Yeo, I sure do. Start with the one about Obama deliberately lying for three years. Defend that lie.

List the lies and demonstrate with documents how they are lies...then we can talk. So far, you're just parroting right wing propaganda. Provide proof, or admit you're a right winger who hates the President.

List the lies and demonstrate with documents how they are lies...then we can talk. So far, you're just parroting right wing propaganda. Provide proof, or admit you're a right winger who hates the President.

Obama told us over 3 years ago that nothing would change for us if we liked our healthcare. Do you deny that?

Obama told us over 3 years ago that nothing would change for us if we liked our healthcare. Do you deny that?

Show what the changes to health care were that the President lied and said they wouldn't change.

Demonstrate an understanding of the ACA by repeating what has already been in effect and who were the groups targeted under the ACA.

IF you know the subject matter, then you can discuss it. I rather doubt, however you know the subject matter.

Then, go on and list the lies of the last three years and show where the President said them, how they were lies and I'll rebutt.

Prove this propaganda even PROPOSES inducing premature stillbirth. Cuz it looks like a Breitbart film and we all know he lies. This so far is just propaganda implying this is an abortion....show me proof of this

Do you think it should be allowed as a "choice"?

Yes, or no.

Do you think it should be allowed as a "choice"?

Yes, or no.

What? Abortion? Yes...up to 12 weeks, the woman decides on her own and gets an abortion...after that, the doctor is involved in the decision..and there should be ample abortion clinics in each state. I believe in Roe v Wade

Exactly the same slogans and insults the left uses. Don't you recognize them?

Does that make it right?

In case you haven't noticed, I know the left is not perfect and do not speak for others on the left. I try my best not to use those slogans or insults.

Show what the changes to health care were that the President lied and said they wouldn't change.

Demonstrate an understanding of the ACA by repeating what has already been in effect and who were the groups targeted under the ACA.

IF you know the subject matter, then you can discuss it. I rather doubt, however you know the subject matter.

Then, go on and list the lies of the last three years and show where the President said them, how they were lies and I'll rebutt.

Answer the question.

Answer the question.

Oh, no, you've not addressed your statement. Since your statement is just BS from a right wing blog, there's nothing to talk about. You come up with some facts, then we talk. FACTS create a discussion...propaganda and lies you have given here just turn into a "ut-uh" "uh-huh". I prefer to go onto a higher plane of discussion than that.

Back