What? They make it this easy? Is this covered by the ACA?

Oh, no, you've not addressed your statement. Since your statement is just BS from a right wing blog, there's nothing to talk about. You come up with some facts, then we talk. FACTS create a discussion...propaganda and lies you have given here just turn into a "ut-uh" "uh-huh". I prefer to go onto a higher plane of discussion than that.

Idiot alert.

Idiot alert.

Because I ask you to prove your statement that the ACA has denied 5 million people insurance? Nah, I think I've just crossed off a person from discussions on the level of "ut-uh" "uh-huh"...and that's fine by me. YOu guys don't even know what your own party does, let alone have proof for anything democrats do.

Here's your 5 million people

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/medicaid-expansion-map-obamacare-losers

MAP: The 5 Million People The GOP Cut Out Of Obamacare

Starting Jan. 1, nearly five million people who were supposed to be covered under Obamacare won't be because their states have refused to expand Medicaid.

Because I ask you to prove your statement that the ACA has denied 5 million people insurance? Nah, I think I've just crossed off a person from discussions on the level of "ut-uh" "uh-huh"...and that's fine by me. YOu guys don't even know what your own party does, let alone have proof for anything democrats do.

Here's your 5 million people

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/medicaid-expansion-map-obamacare-losers

MAP: The 5 Million People The GOP Cut Out Of Obamacare

I can't answer your question until you answer mine. That's how this works. Obama lied for over three years. Do you deny that?

I can't answer your question until you answer mine. That's how this works. Obama lied for over three years. Do you deny that?

Yup.

Show where the ACA details those who have insurance...show where any actions on the President's part prohibited them from having their health insurance and show how the regulations on the current health insurance are bad for the American people..start with the 'pre-existing": condition which created over 11 million working people without health care under Bush.

Then show each lie for three years...and show us that the President told absolutely NO truths to the American people in those three years, as your statement indicates.

Oh, no, you've not addressed your statement. Since your statement is just BS from a right wing blog, there's nothing to talk about. You come up with some facts, then we talk. FACTS create a discussion...propaganda and lies you have given here just turn into a "ut-uh" "uh-huh". I prefer to go onto a higher plane of discussion than that.

You aren't going to get a higher plane with Ish. He'll just call you a deranged cockroach.

Keep your laws off womens' bodies. Unless the law in question pays for birth control and abortion.

How about a law for men's bodies that mandates castration for rape? You fucking neo-con RINOs like to regulate women's bodies, how about some fucking fairness and regulation for men's bodies? After all you love BIG fucking government how about a BIG FAIR Fucking Government????

I guess you can't defend the hypocritical stance of the left on womens' issues.

When are you going to defend the killing of thousands of unborn and born babies in your neo-con RINO unnecessary, unconstitutional fucking racketeering wars where we had no business? Are you a fucking hypocrite?

I don't know of any hypocritical stances of the left on woman's issues?

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!!! NOW, (National Organization Of Women), verbally defended Slick Willy publicly even after he plead no contesto to sexual harassment charges and had his law licence revoked.

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!!! NOW, (National Organization Of Women), verbally defended Slick Willy publicly even after he plead no contesto to sexual harassment charges and had his law licence revoked.

So, its hypocritical for them to defend his politics, even if they dislike his personal behavior?

List the lies and demonstrate with documents how they are lies...then we can talk. So far, you're just parroting right wing propaganda. Provide proof, or admit you're a right winger who hates the President.

That's hilarious!!! A fucking moron lefty that wants documented evidence that this crooked neo-commie President lied about "if you like your doctor and your healthcare insurance you can keep them, period" when his mug was all over the boob tube for months slobbering that trash-mouth lie. "Lovin Eyse Never See!"

Last edited:
Back