What Thomas Jefferson learned from the Muslim book of jihad

No it does not make them stupid, But I do lash out at them when they intrerfere with my life.

I just ridicule them, and do not try and run their lives.

Oh, you poor helpless little VICTIM. :)

When was the last time a religious person tried to "interfere with your life".

No it is not reality it is faith based on ZERO facts. And pitiful hoomans do not seem to be able to get over it.

The Stupit part is that we still let religion run us. Us as a species, not just "mericans"

This gave me your meaning, purposeful misspelling notwithstanding. You later tried to run from it, but it doesn't change the reality of what you say.

I find this kind of spin interesting. Somewhere inside you, you equate this in your head with some sort of "respect" of their beliefs. I do not see respect in such direct and purposeful statements that project your belief of your own superiority to those who do believe in what you say they shouldn't.

Oh, you poor helpless little VICTIM. :)

When was the last time a religious person tried to "interfere with your life".

Umm the last time I tried to buy alcohol on sunday....
or wanted an adult or liquor store next to a church

I can come up with lots more.

This gave me your meaning, purposeful misspelling notwithstanding. You later tried to run from it, but it doesn't change the reality of what you say.

I find this kind of spin interesting. Somewhere inside you, you equate this in your head with some sort of "respect" of their beliefs. I do not see respect in such direct and purposeful statements that project your belief of your own superiority to those who do believe in what you say they shouldn't.

Scary isn't it that you are so much like me ?

Umm the last time I tried to buy alcohol on sunday....
or wanted an adult or liquor store next to a church

I can come up with lots more.
You've got a very weak argument. In both cases you can plan your bender a little. That's a small price to pay for not offending the vast majority of the public that you live amongst.

For you to be consistent with this, if you wanted to open up a open air S&M exhibition next to an elementary school then you should be able to do so, right?

You've got a very weak argument. In both cases you can plan your bender a little. That's a small price to pay for not offending the vast majority of the public that you live amongst.

For you to be consistent with this, if you wanted to open up a open air S&M exhibition next to an elementary school then you should be able to do so, right?

I made my point.
an elementary school is non religious and different from a church.
Lame reply there.

They are both full of people who would be adversely affected without zoning laws.

so what, if they put a liquor store on my road I would be adversely impacted as well. Litter , drunks, traffic, etc.
An elementary school on my road would also impact me the same way except for the drunks.
try again.

so what, if they put a liquor store on my road I would be adversely impacted as well. Litter , drunks, traffic, etc.
An elementary school on my road would also impact me the same way except for the drunks.
try again.
Why? You made my argument for me.

...most of the Founders were Deists and Unitarians who rejected doctrines like the Incarnation. Thomas Jefferson dismissed the Trinity as "incomprehensible jargon." He and other Founders made no mention of God in the Constitution, and took pains not to establish an official church on US soil. And yet, as various scholars have noted, disestablishment grew out of respect, not disdain, for religion, which, James Madison observed, "flourishes in greater purity without [rather] than with the aid of government."

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/ffnc/

Just the first one on my search....
Hmm Thomas jefferson....

...most of the Founders were Deists and Unitarians who rejected doctrines like the Incarnation. Thomas Jefferson dismissed the Trinity as "incomprehensible jargon." He and other Founders made no mention of God in the Constitution, and took pains not to establish an official church on US soil. And yet, as various scholars have noted, disestablishment grew out of respect, not disdain, for religion, which, James Madison observed, "flourishes in greater purity without [rather] than with the aid of government."

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/ffnc/

Just the first one on my search....
Hmm Thomas jefferson....

If the definition of Deist means "Christan but follower of no church" then you are dead on. The Founders dispised the Church of England that granted power through the King supposedly from God. Thus they did everything in their power to refute the King's assertion.

If the definition of Deist means "Christan but follower of no church" then you are dead on. The Founders dispised the Church of England that granted power through the King supposedly from God. Thus they did everything in their power to refute the King's assertion.

But they were in fact secret noahide qabalists, who believe in the "Universal Law" or the laws as given to Noah verbally and commanded to inflict on all mankind through force, in recognition of the god of israel, and his chosen executive race, to ensure the proper administration of earth within the intergalactic bio-hierarchy.

virtually all churches would now condmmn our founding fathers to hell.

Back