What was the first major religion in the world?

200w.webp
200w.webp
200.webp

Nope. The person with the question determines what the right question is.

Nope. Primitive man tended to settle by the waterside (ocean, river banks, lakeside, etc) at whatever elevation the water happened to be.

Probably exactly as it is now. There is no rational basis for any belief otherwise.

do you believe the last Ice Age was irrational?......

do you believe the last Ice Age was irrational?......
Belief in any ice age is irrational. It isn't necessarily "not true", it's just irrational, i.e. there is no rational basis for such a belief. Pointing to popular movies doesn't count. Claiming that geologists are omniscient doesn't count.

58feb77a98645e78338f5e3a017cb0d3.jpg

Many scientists believe that on Earth about every 5,000 years, Intelligent civilizations of man are wiped out by some environmental or natural disaster, and has to start all over again by the few survivors.

The oldest known man made things on Earth are the pyramids. But now scientists are not really sure if they are 5,000 or 10,000 years old. So they could go back two of these 5,000 year cycles of intelligent societies.

If any of this is true, the time is near for the destruction of our own 5,000 year cycle of intelligent society, which had to have started after the one that built the pyramids over 5,000 years ago ended.

Scary huh?

Well, we know that Polytheism was the religion of the pyramid builders, but we also know that Hinduism predates that by thousands of years, and believed by many to be the oldest existing religion here on earth!

Last edited:
200w.webp
200w.webp
200.webp

Nope. The person with the question determines what the right question is.

Nope. Primitive man tended to settle by the waterside (ocean, river banks, lakeside, etc) at whatever elevation the water happened to be.

Probably exactly as it is now. There is no rational basis for any belief otherwise.

58feb77a98645e78338f5e3a017cb0d3.jpg

Are you fucking retarded?

Are you fucking retarded?
Does your breath always smell of your sister's cunt? Does your dick always smell of your mother's colon? Does your father's cock always smell of your colon?

If you weren't doing your own kin all of the time, you might actually glean some knowledge. I didn't say the chances were good, but perhaps it would be possible.

30beb21eea87c4a6a4b4d86fb7fb980e.png

Does your breath always smell of your sister's cunt? Does your dick always smell of your mother's colon? Does your father's cock always smell of your colon?

If you weren't doing your own kin all of the time, you might actually glean some knowledge. I didn't say the chances were good, but perhaps it would be possible.

30beb21eea87c4a6a4b4d86fb7fb980e.png

Seriously...are you fucking retarded?

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

Seriously...are you fucking retarded?
Seriously, is your father's dick so far up your ass that it's blocking your airway? The Heimlich maneuver won't work for that, and your father is inconveniently in the way. I recommend you push your father onto his back so you can spin around and torque his carrot out of you, or at least give yourself a great ride for your efforts.

I understand why you can't be bothered to say anything intelligent at the moment; you've go a lot on your mind, and you need to hurry before you end up snorting it all out of your nose.

Moron.

daaa474a33d0a9bddb4ac6a28e023764.jpg

Back