What Will You Tell Your Kids?

That the donkey humping Democrats elected a useless piece of shit who is a retard, a liar, a child groper and a racist asshole. I will tell them how he could formulate complete coherent sentences but the evil Democrats elected because they want to destroy America.
Got a bit careless in your wording there, Asshole, didn't you?

You're right let me correct it:

That the donkey humping Democrats, like Francis, elected a useless piece of shit, like Francis, who is a retard, like Francis, a liar, like Francis, a child groper, like Francis and a racist asshole like Francis. I will tell them how he couldn't formulate complete coherent sentences like Francis, but the evil Democrats elected him because they want to destroy America just like Francis.

Thanks buddy for the heads up. It MUCH more precise now.

Nope. He was not careless.

What I will tell my children is that the most dishonest of hard-core leftists remain unaware of any aspect of performance of official Presidential duties by which Donald Trump somehow fell short of being the United States' best President ever.

You'll notice that the video completely avoids all of Trump's job performance in its entirety because nobody can compete against Donald Trump in the area of job performance, which is arguably all that matters.

That the donkey humping Democrats elected a useless piece of shit who is a retard, a liar, a child groper and a racist asshole. I will tell them how he could formulate complete coherent sentences but the evil Democrats elected because they want to destroy America.
Your kids would just say- "Obviously, our Old Man is as crazy as Donald Trump, no wonder he voted for that ASSHOLE"!

I'd tell them that Trump was an easy choice for me to vote for because "the other guy" couldn't form a coherent sentence, couldn't find his way off of a stage, had dementia, was deemed unfit to stand trial (yet is still somehow fit to be President?), and showered with his teenage daughter (per her diary). CREEPY!

And that's just "starters"...

Is that what they would say? Lol
Every 6th grader in America knows the truth about TRUMP and BIDEN, so you won't be able to lie to them about anything- if that is what you are thinking!

And you are not going to be able to lie to anyone really, as people of all ages know when you are lying your ass off about Biden or Trump!

Every 6th grader in America knows the truth about TRUMP and BIDEN, so you won't be able to lie to them about anything- if that is what you are thinking!

And you are not going to be able to lie to anyone really, as people of all ages know when you are lying your ass off about Biden or Trump!
I agree they know Biden is a diaper wearing moron and trump is aloud mouth middle school boy who is hated by everyone with a demented brain.

Nope. He was not careless.

What I will tell my children is that the most dishonest of hard-core leftists remain unaware of any aspect of performance of official Presidential duties by which Donald Trump somehow fell short of being the United States' best President ever.

You'll notice that the video completely avoids all of Trump's job performance in its entirety because nobody can compete against Donald Trump in the area of job performance, which is arguably all that matters.
:rofl2:

[deleted: AProudLefty's inability to express even a single example]
Like I said, not even the most dishonest, TDS-afflicted, Trump-phobic of leftists, which includes you, are able to express any examples of official Presidential duties and job functions in which Donald Trump was not the best US President ever.

In fact, I'm putting you on the top of the list of those who, to the best of your knowledge, are unable to explain why Trump wasn't the "best-Prez-ev'ah" considering only official duties (and not considering irrelevant crap like tweets, campaign ads, personal affiars, etc.)

Yes, you are #1!

Like I said, not even the most dishonest, TDS-afflicted, Trump-phobic of leftists, which includes you, are able to express any examples of official Presidential duties and job functions in which Donald Trump was not the best US President ever.

In fact, I'm putting you on the top of the list of those who, to the best of your knowledge, are unable to explain why Trump wasn't the "best-Prez-ev'ah" considering only official duties (and not considering irrelevant crap like tweets, campaign ads, personal affiars, etc.)

Yes, you are #1!
Thanks for the laugh.

Is this the Yakuda who always proclaims he does not care about Trump, but who is generally the first in with an angry TDS flailing rant, in response to any thread that criticizes the man he says he cares nothing about?

Yakuda's red faced anger at any Trump criticism just screams out of his writings. Few take it as personal and get as clearly angry as he does.

But nope, he does not care about Trump.

...until the next time. :rofl2:

Back