What Will You Tell Your Kids?

You're right let me correct it:

That the donkey humping Democrats, like Francis, elected a useless piece of shit, like Francis, who is a retard, like Francis, a liar, like Francis, a child groper, like Francis and a racist asshole like Francis. I will tell them how he couldn't formulate complete coherent sentences like Francis, but the evil Democrats elected him because they want to destroy America just like Francis.

Thanks buddy for the heads up. It MUCH more precise now.
Thank you, Yakuda.

I love when I get somebody so upset they make a fool of themself.

I love you. You do it so often.

You're right let me correct it:

That the donkey humping Democrats, like Francis, elected a useless piece of shit, like Francis, who is a retard, like Francis, a liar, like Francis, a child groper, like Francis and a racist asshole like Francis. I will tell them how he couldn't formulate complete coherent sentences like Francis, but the evil Democrats elected him because they want to destroy America just like Francis.

Thanks buddy for the heads up. It MUCH more precise now.
By the way...glad you changed "could" to "couldn't."

That was fucked up the way you originally wrote it.

IF we are allowed a free and fair election, Trump wins and the United States Constitution is restored. The Bill of Rights will be reinstated and Government of the People returns.
When you say " If we are allowed a Free and Fair Election", you just mean if TRUMP WINS! RIGHT?

Give us a break TRUMPTARD! :laugh:

So when @Yakuda dominates you with "Who's your daddy?" He is being literal?
whispers ..he actually thinks I'm Hunter.

giggles.gif

I mean if their are free and fair elections - unlike 2020.

We still have election month instead of election day - which gives you FAR too much ability to cheat.
You think if you keep repeating Trump's Pussy Boy Sore-Loser Bullshit- and say Abra-Ca-Dabra and it will just come true HUH?

As Fucking Pathetic as it is Ridiculous and Hilarious! :laugh: :D

Back