What Will You Tell Your Kids?

You need you head examined! You've have your head up Trump's ass for so long now, you now have shit for brains!

Next!

You'll survive 4 years of a Trump presidency. You'll survive the Constitution being restored. You'll survive the Bill of Rights being reinstated - no matter what the hates sites that do your thinking for you tell you.

I really like Byron Donalds for vice president. Not only is he smart and conservative (redundant,) He is making you racist democrats melt down. Perfect combination.

You get crazier every day!

AND your epic meltdown continues....

Everyone who isn't having a tantrum because Trump is winning is "crazy.."

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

You'll survive 4 years of a Trump presidency. You'll survive the Constitution being restored. You'll survive the Bill of Rights being reinstated - no matter what the hates sites that do your thinking for you tell you.

I really like Byron Donalds for vice president. Not only is he smart and conservative (redundant,) He is making you racist democrats melt down. Perfect combination.
Byron Donald would suck Donnie's little weenie, just to be VP!

Even though he is not even qualified to be a Congressman after pleading guilty to a felony by defrauding a bank by writing a HOT CHECK!

Sure yes, YOU AND Trump would love the idea of having a couple of felons as President and VP!

What a Dream Ticket- I mean Nightmare ticket!

Byron Donald would suck Donnie's little weenie, just to be VP!

The way Kamaltoe did to Quid Pro?

Even though he is not even qualified to be a Congressman after pleading guilty to a felony by defrauding a bank by writing a HOT CHECK!

Ah, there is that racism you Stalinists are so famous for: He be a RUNAWAY. How DARE he not obey his democrat MASSAHS....

Sure yes, YOU AND Trump would love the idea of having a couple of felons as President and VP!

What a Dream Ticket- I mean Nightmare ticket!

Byron is no felon, comrade.

Trump won't be for long - once a legitimate court gets involved.

The way Kamaltoe did to Quid Pro?

Ah, there is that racism you Stalinists are so famous for: He be a RUNAWAY. How DARE he not obey his democrat MASSAHS....

Byron is no felon, comrade.

Trump won't be for long - once a legitimate court gets involved.
Let me know what it is like to live a Fantasy life!

It must me nice, as I have always had to live in the Reel world!

I don't get everything I want living in the real world, but it keeps me honest, and I feel rewarded for it when things do fall my way!

Thanks!

I don't get everything I want living in the real world, but it keeps me honest, and I feel rewarded for it when things do fall my way, and when they don;t, I just helps me handle things, and work a little harder for the things I want next time. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A NEXT TIME- AND THAT IS HOW THINGS WORK IN THE REAL WORLD. And it helps me have REAL expectations about winning and losing things- LIKE ELECTIONS FOR EXAMPLE!

Thanks!

I don't get everything I want living in the real world, but it keeps me honest, and I feel rewarded for it when things do fall my way!

Thanks!

You're the one making shit up to smear the black man who dared oppose your party. I know, he's uppity - you need to put him in his place.

You're the one making shit up to smear the black man who dared oppose your party. I know, he's uppity - you need to put him in his place.
All I needed to know about Byron, is he pleaded guilty to a FELONY CHARGE of Bank Fraud- to know he is unsuitable for any kind of public office- as a Congressman or as a Vice President to a WELL KNOWN CRIMINAL AND NOW FELON AS PRESIDENT.

We do not need Felons to run our country!

Thanks BUT NO THANKS!

All I needed to know about Byron, is he pleaded guilty to a FELONY CHARGE of Bank Fraud- to know he is unsuitable for any kind of public office- as a Congressman or as a Vice President to a WELL KNOWN CRIMINAL AND NOW FELON AS PRESIDENT.

We do not need Felons to run our country!

Thanks BUT NO THANKS!

ROFL

We have the most corrupt president in history right now, a man who openly takes bribes and sell our interests to the highest bidder.

And of course you are lying - as you always do.

{According to an attorney consulted by the fact-checking site PolitiFact, "Donalds would not have been able to get his record expunged if the state considered him a convicted felon."}

Your own party says you're lying.

Back