What Wisconsin means

Bfgrn jizzes all over Alias' face.

Oh my, now that's gonna make the children cry. You big bad self is scaring the entire neighborhood. Not to mention your astounding intellect and your rapid fire witty responses. I swear I haven't seen anything this entertaining since my dog crapped on the new carpet. You're a damn riot.

Why don't you get a life and do something with yourself instead of living in your mommy's basement and masturbating to pictures of Lawrence O'Donnell and Ed Schultz.

Are you old enough to vote? You sound like a totally brainwashed fool. Maybe you need to study history. America tried no regulations and no unions after the Civil War through the turn of the 20th century. It was a nightmare for workers and the environment.

That's what's so strange about people who knock social programs. They're unable to understand they were implemented for a reason. The world had thousands of years to address problems, to try a "Libertarian" lifestyle, to live in relative isolation from others and have concern for just themselves. Now, some folks talk as if social programs have been around for ever and a new way has to be tried when the "new" way is but a return to the old way, the way that never worked.

As you say, it must be due to a lack of historical knowledge.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Are you old enough to vote? You sound like a totally brainwashed fool. Maybe you need to study history. America tried no regulations and no unions after the Civil War through the turn of the 20th century. It was a nightmare for workers and the environment.

It's really ironic you right wingers call liberals Marxists and commies. Russia is an ultra-conservative society. Since 1993, more than 300 liberal journalists have been murdered. Russia is an environmental wasteland and a nuclear time-bomb that threatens the entire planet.

russia-fires_1695543c.jpg
Moscow+Smog.jpg

apl0802.jpg
submarine-rusted.jpg

Wrong. America was founded by Christians. Not liberals. There was no Social Security Medicare or Welfare in America in 1776. Read some history.

Hey pea brain. There was no 'health' care in 1776. George Washington received the best treatment available at the time of his death in 1799. He would have probably LIVED if doctors had left him alone. Instead they used bloodletting, bowel evacuation, dried beetles on his throat and ramming a toxic compound up his ass.

The Asphyxiating and Exsanguinating Death of President George Washington

To save the General's life, his doctors prescribed and administered bloodletting, placing a blister of cantharides (a preparation of dried beetles) on his throat and performed two venesections of 20 ounces each. To treat the severe sore throat and dysphagia, a solution of vinegar in hot water was prepared. However, attempts to gargle with this solution led again to near suffocation, followed by a severe coughing spell. Venesection was repeated with removal of 40 ounces of blood. Application of blister of cantharides to the General's throat was followed by spontaneous bowel evacuation.

His three physicians then decided to administer calomel (Mercury chloride) and tartar rectally.

The exact quantity of blood removed from the ailing President can be derived at as follows:

1. 12-14 ounces - Mr Albin Rawlins
2. 20 ounces - Dr James Craik
3. 20 ounces - Dr James Craik
4. 40 ounces - Dr James Craik
5. 32 ounces - Dr Elisha Cullen Dick

The total quantity of blood taken amounted to 124-126 ounces or 3.75 liters, drawn over a period of nine to ten hours on Saturday, December 14, 1799.

General Washington was a physically impressive man measuring 6 feet 3 inches in height and weighing 230 pounds. Because adult blood volume is 70 ml/kg, one can estimate the blood volume of President Washington at seven liters. The extraction of more than half of his blood volume within a short period of time inevitably led to preterminal anemia, hypovolemia, and hypotension. The fact that General Washington stopped struggling and appeared physically calm shortly before his death may have been due to profound hypotension and shock.

The Asphyxiating and Exsanguinating Death of President George Washington

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Your sick and twisted attempt to pervert the sacred memory of the Father of our Nation betrays your inner torment.

Why not ask Jesus into your heart?

Busting unions, cutting teacher pay, then ripping away 50 years of collective bargaining rights and destroying 70 years of environmental policies like recycling and clean water is NOT evil?

dang, that brought a tear to my eye.....so much progress in only six months.....

Your sick and twisted attempt to pervert the sacred memory of the Father of our Nation betrays your inner torment.

Why not ask Jesus into your heart?

Try to pay attention, and limit your emotional blurts. What the doctors did to George Washington WAS sick and twisted, but it was the best care of the day.

BTW, maybe the reasons there was no Social Security and Medicare in 1776 is because in 1776, the life expectancy for an American was slightly over 35 years of age.

You REALLY need to educate yourself...

I also suggest before you give advise on religious beliefs, you read the Bible and understand that Jesus' life on earth is a model for our lives. He preached social justice and taught us that we are our brother's keeper.

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Liberalism is always seen as harmful for conservatives who ALWAYS try to construct some form of an aristocracy, totalitarian regime.

King George saw the liberals who founded America as harmful.

1920's Europe saw liberal governments attacked by fascists who took over Italy and Germany.
You are delusional, and have no clue as to the contemporary definitions of liberalism and conservatism in the US of A.

Thank you for proving the tea party are terrorists. Destruction over construction, punishment over assistance, harm over health.

You're mentally ill. Seriously, dude. That is sick. For some sick reason, you have this idea that everyone is supposed to finance your entire life from the cradle to the grave.

You're mentally ill. Seriously, dude. That is sick. For some sick reason, you have this idea that everyone is supposed to finance your entire life from the cradle to the grave.

Keep drinking the tea pal. One of these days you GED types are gonna want to retire or you're going to get old and sick and you won't be able to afford the medical bills and then you'll be cryinng and whining about how unfair life is. So hey, keep on keeping on and don't let facts get in your way! LOL

What it means is the Republicans almost lost control of the legislature, and the discussion is "front and center" and continues. Unions will never be dead, as people will side with them over corporations. .

There are no coporations involved in the union debate. Only the government employers.

Keep drinking the tea pal. One of these days you GED types are gonna want to retire or you're going to get old and sick and you won't be able to afford the medical bills and then you'll be cryinng and whining about how unfair life is. So hey, keep on keeping on and don't let facts get in your way! LOL

Mott's trusty argument repeated: 'If conservative, then stupid'.

Russia is an ultra conservative society. As a matter of FACT, the Soviet Union had their own 'tea party movement in the late 1980's.

After the fall of the old Soviet Union, Mikhail Gorbachev tried to establish a more democratic government. GUESS who vehemently opposed him?

Soviet conservatives...Stalinists, xenophobic fringe groups, like Pamyat, as well as large numbers of nationalists who yearned for the values of Old Russia and the Orthodox church.

They viewed Gorbachev policies as as a conspiracy by Jews, Masons and Westernizers.

You are mixing American conservatism with Russian authoritarianism, be it through ignorance or dishonesty. You are lying through your teeth or extremely confused.

it was liberals who founded america? that is a bit distortion of the truth.

No, it's completely true.

Of course, they were classical liberals, not modern liberals. Classical liberals are, by today's standards, libertarians...modern liberals are, by and large, authoritarian busybodies.

You are mixing American conservatism with Russian authoritarianism, be it through ignorance or dishonesty. You are lying through your teeth or extremely confused.

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer - The Authoritarians

You are confusing American parochial indoctrination with what other countries and cultures create. What tenets, orthodoxy and beliefs would a Russian conservative want to conserve? Free market capitalism? The US Constitution?

Conservatism is based on latitude, longitude and date of birth.

Back