What you'll see in the rebellion

The OP is one of the most paranoid diatribes I've read in ages.

And I'm fear-filled?
how is it paranoid to talk about more restrictions on the 2nd amendment when that's exactly what you fools are talking about doing? I think you're fulfilling your village idiot role tonight.

Why is it the rest of the world brings in tougher gun law's no problem and gun related crimes decrease.. Yet when it comes to the US they have to be so paranoid that they believe as soon as the give up there over powered gun's that the government will install a dictatorship... You gun nuts are bloody bonkers.

Why is it the rest of the world brings in tougher gun law's no problem and gun related crimes decrease.. Yet when it comes to the US they have to be so paranoid that they believe as soon as the give up there over powered gun's that the government will install a dictatorship... You gun nuts are bloody bonkers.

Death by a gun and death by a knife are still deaths, and all evidence shows our deaths in total are in decline, while euopes are not. Why is it so difficult for you to comprehend that crime is a complexes, multifaceted problem, that's caused by societal, economic, and cultural factors, not ones access to a particular item?

yet you are the coward for refusing to defend the constitution. yes, you are the coward, willing to kneel down to the government. the founders would have sent you back to england.

You're an anti-American traitor who deserves to be stripped of citizenship and deported to Somalia. When the rebellion comes, I'll join the military and kill as many traitors as I can get my hands on before I die. Quarter will not be given, nor should it be expected, for unamerican animals who've betrayed their country, betrayed their constitution, betrayed the founders.

the typical tactic of a tyrant, bribery to keep the people from rebelling. do you really think that the military, ex-military are that beholden to slavery?????

Their salaries, their benefits, their healthcare, are rights that they have EARNED. To call this slavery is disgusting. You have no idea what freedom is, do you? To you, slavery is freedom, freedom is slavery! Orwell predicted fascists like you coming into being!

It makes it easier to install a dictatorship when the populace is unarmed.

What makes you think the US is immune from having a dictator like Mao, or Hitler or Stalin?

Why do you think such a fate couldn't happen here?

You are dead wrong. The argument that we, as citizens, have a constitutional right to take up arms against our lawfully constituted government is without any foundation. There is no support for such right, either historically or constitutionally. The American Revolution was a war waged for separation of the American colonies from the rule of the English monarchy, and not a rebellion against the established colonial governments. The colonies were being taxed under English laws in which they had no elected representatives in Parliament; and when the Crown refused to grant representation, the colonies, in Continental Congress, declared their separate statehood and independence. The notion that a citizen has a constitutionally protected right to bear arms against the government is utter nonsense. There is no such right; and to advocate such action is nothing less than sedition, to act upon it treason.

Likewise, the reliance on the supposed historical record of the founding fathers is wrong. George Washington, who is considered the father of our nation and who commanded the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War, was the president of the Constitutional Convention that drafted our Constitution that is the framework of our government of laws, and thereafter elected to be the first President of the United States. During his term in office, President Washington put down the Whisky rebellion of 1794, which was an armed insurrection against the government in protest of the tax enacted by Congress in 1791. Washington personally lead the organized militia to quash the rebellion and assert the federal government’s authority over the states and their citizens.

Misguided people like you would do well to learn from history lest you suffer the consequences of repeating it.

Back