What you'll see in the rebellion

How many unarmed people do you feel comfortable gunning down? I mean, in a pinch?
when it comes down to confiscation, at the threat of lethal force, i'm quite comfortable gunning down as many as I need to. it's simple self defense, really. these people i'm killing KNEW that the gov agents could use lethal force in enforcing their dictates, so i'm simply reciprocating.

all your bluster about NOT allowing anyone to take your guns is bullshit.

you will hand them over with a smile if this democracy desides to deem it.

If you dont then YOU are the criminal.

You jsut point that gun at a fellow American and see who quick you are dead.

as long as you follow the completely constitutional laws that our democracy designs then you wont have a problem.

If we democractially deside you need to comple with some law you will comply.

If you dont and then point your little penis extension at a fellow Americans your not going to live long

Well I will take out as many as I can on my way out the door. But you talk pretty tough for the person who doesn't have the ovaries to do it. Another internet tough girl.

And how is it you don't know how to spell a simple word like "decide". This is beyond simple typos. You do it all the time. It really makes you look ignorant.

I bet you have 20 bumper stickers on a 1987 corolla including that stupid coexist sticker

I love how fascist desh is when it suits her purpose.

if it makes you feel better to project your own fear and cowardice upon others, go ahead. you'll still be wrong anyway. we will not hand them over. we will kill you all before you take them.

as long as you follow the completely constitutional laws that our democracy designs then you wont have a problem.

If we democractially deside you need to comple with some law you will comply.

If you dont and then point your little penis extension at a fellow Americans your not going to live long

so if we pass a law saying women can't vote

You'll comply?

What a crock of shit. Do you actually believe that this psycho couldn't have killed those children without firearms? Have you forgotten the destruction and mayhem wrought by Timothy McVeigh without firing a single bullet?

Google "How to make a bomb". I did and got 279,000,000 results. If only 0.1% of those gives decent instructions, you still have 279,000 web sites that will show these lunatics how to make a bomb.

I understand that the shooting in CT was tragic and horrible. But this "And all because of a few cowards who believe gun ownership is more important than children's lives" is sensationalistic bullshit.

It's a lot easier for the government to track bomb making supplies than guns. Why? Because gun regulations are so lax.

http://cryptome.org/abi.htm

STY's already a criminal.

You knew the rules of APP when you posted there. You have only yourself to blame for breaking them. Those are the rules of OUR democracy.

Does ILA know the rules of APP?

[

Back