Wheels falling off

No, he singled out Trump supporters. Do you agree with the coward who doesn't have the balls to even defend himself? Would you defend yourself (is that even worth asking?)?
So are you just stupid and semi-literate, Arbie, or are you a liar?

To your benefit, I think it's the former. Liars, like Pedo Don, are the scum of the Earth.

What lies, coward? You've claimed shooting Trump supporters should be a national pastime, or are you going to lie out of it?

:laugh: Thanks for backtracking closer to the truth, Arbie. Still not there yet, but not as bold a lie as your first post:
That's funny. A coward calling for shooting non-violent American Trump supporters who have done nothing to assault police, yet won't say a word about those assholes pictured above.

For the record, you're on the list of JPP members who have made violent threats against JPP members from the safety and anonymity of your keyboard.

IIrony

No, he singled out Trump supporters.

He did indeed, Arby, and that's specifically why I said that he made a small mistake.

The American constitution encourages all of us to shoot one another
merely as a responsibility of being American.

There would be no other logical reason to practically mandate that we all have guns.

I have guns. You have guns. Oom has guns.

It all comes down to who's up for shooting,
and I somehow lost my taste for that in Southeast Asia.

There's a reason why half the forum calls me a bad American.

You and Oom are good Americans.
Keep shooting!!!

Violent criminals, terrorists and traitors should be stopped by any legal means possible.

Actually, Oom, if we were more discriminate
about who makes an appropriate breeder,
they wouldn't have been born at all.

I like that solution even more,
but this is America
and capping asses is what we're called upon to do.

Actually, Oom, if we were more discriminate
about who makes an appropriate breeder,
they wouldn't have been born at all.

but this is America

I support a woman's right to choose...and in the case of violent criminals, traitors and terrorists, retroactive abortion works too.

I support a woman's right to choose...and in the case of violent criminals, traitors and terrorists, retroactive abortion works too.

No question, we're a very flawed species.

That's one reason why I can't understand the anti-elitism sentiment.

When we find a rare good one, shouldn't we consider him/her as special?

All things considered, though, there's a reason for dogs being my favorite species.

No question, we're a very flawed species.

That's one reason why I can't understand the anti-elitism sentiment.

When we find a rare good one, shouldn't we consider him/her as special?

All things considered, though, there's a reason for dogs being my favorite species.
Humans are flawed. A consensus is better. If no consensus can be reached, then it needs more work.

BTW, re
but this is America
A funny song on my playlist:

First you tried to trap me, then you bust a cap in my ass (Oh no you didn't!)
Such humiliation will bring annihilation at last (Oh no you didn't!)
It will be delicious when I get vicious tomorrow (Oh no you didn't!)
There's no second chances, you will do the dance of sorrow (Oh no you didn't!)

He did indeed, Arby, and that's specifically why I said that he made a small mistake.

The American constitution encourages all of us to shoot one another
merely as a responsibility of being American.

There would be no other logical reason to practically mandate that we all have guns.

I have guns. You have guns. Oom has guns.

It all comes down to who's up for shooting,
and I somehow lost my taste for that in Southeast Asia.

There's a reason why half the forum calls me a bad American.

You and Oom are good Americans.
Keep shooting!!!

Our Constitution does not encourage us shooting each other (I haven't found such, maybe you can point it out?).

So I shouldn't have a gun to hunt? Or one I use specifically for recreation (target shooting) to maintain marksmanship proficiency?

Yes, you have guns, I have guns, and "Oom" cannot possess a firearm.

Yes, there are reasons why half the forum calls you a bad American. There are also reasons you are a good American, leaving politics aside. Hell, we do agree on a few things, don't we?

82v-31gtsi_t3-jpg.1372693

You truly are a fucking moron, Legion, but thanks for proving you're antisemitic. It explains a lot about you. Your active support for white supremacy, antisemitism and racism proves you are also anti-American. It's not a stretch of the imagination to see you as one of those wielding the clubs to beat Jews to death in the link below.

I'll be happy when you are forced offline to spend the rest of your days in the mental ward eating oatmeal.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-mandalorian-fans-want-gina-215703216.html
Carano had gone on a reposting spree, sharing memes that made fun of the mask mandate in California, compared former President Donald Trump’s second impeachment trial to Groundhog Day, and claimed Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.

But in arguably her most offensive post yet, Carano reshared to her Instagram story a photo of a Jewish woman in her undergarments screaming as she ran away from men and young boys armed with clubs. The famed image is from 1941 during the Lviv pogroms, where Jewish men and women were massacred by their own neighbors in modern-day Ukraine due to German influence in the area.

“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children,” the post, which originated elsewhere, read. “Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?”

Over 6,000 Jews were massacred in what was then Poland, by neighbors of Jewish citizens. The picture Carano used as a punch line is NSFW, but included below.

263DFB435369AB2E37

https://pzkpfw3485.tistory.com/2244513
Ukrhine Jews Massacre In Lviv 1941
Lviv pogroms, Petlura days, July 27-29, 1941 - The Lviv pogroms were two massacres of Jews living in and near in the city of Lwów, the occupied Republic of Poland (now Lviv, Ukraine), that took place from June 30 to July 2 and July 25–29, 1941.

The Lviv pogroms were two massacres of Jews living in and near in the city of Lwów,
the occupied Republic of Poland (now Lviv, Ukraine),
that took place from 30 June to 2 July and 25–29 July 1941 during World War II.
According to Yad Vashem six thousand Jews were killed by Einsatzgruppen,(Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads)
some Ukrainian nationalists and Ukrainian militia. #‎BeatsofHell‬ ‪#‎VictusVincimus‬

Young Ukranian Teenagers throw stones at Jewish Woman • The Lvov Pogrom of 1941 in Ukraine
A boy in Lviv, Ukraine, chases with a stick a Jewish woman who is beaten and bloodied and fleeing - 1941
It is a representative scene of the internal division of the peoples of other countries caused by Nazi Germany's policy of racial oppression and genocide against the Jewish people.

It is a stark picture of human beings who have changed from being fellow citizens overnight to maniacal murderers who are now trying to kill them.

You truly are a fucking moron, Legion, but thanks for proving you're antisemitic. It explains a lot about you. Your active support for white supremacy, antisemitism and racism proves you are also anti-American. It's not a stretch of the imagination to see you as one of those wielding the clubs to beat Jews to death in the link below.

I'll be happy when you are forced offline to spend the rest of your days in the mental ward eating oatmeal.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-mandalorian-fans-want-gina-215703216.html

Over 6,000 Jews were massacred in what was then Poland, by neighbors of Jewish citizens. The picture Carano used as a punch line is NSFW, but included below.

263DFB435369AB2E37

https://pzkpfw3485.tistory.com/2244513
Ukrhine Jews Massacre In Lviv 1941
Lviv pogroms, Petlura days, July 27-29, 1941 - The Lviv pogroms were two massacres of Jews living in and near in the city of Lwów, the occupied Republic of Poland (now Lviv, Ukraine), that took place from June 30 to July 2 and July 25–29, 1941.

The Lviv pogroms were two massacres of Jews living in and near in the city of Lwów,
the occupied Republic of Poland (now Lviv, Ukraine),
that took place from 30 June to 2 July and 25–29 July 1941 during World War II.
According to Yad Vashem six thousand Jews were killed by Einsatzgruppen,(Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads)
some Ukrainian nationalists and Ukrainian militia. #‎BeatsofHell‬ ‪#‎VictusVincimus‬

Young Ukranian Teenagers throw stones at Jewish Woman • The Lvov Pogrom of 1941 in Ukraine
A boy in Lviv, Ukraine, chases with a stick a Jewish woman who is beaten and bloodied and fleeing - 1941
It is a representative scene of the internal division of the peoples of other countries caused by Nazi Germany's policy of racial oppression and genocide against the Jewish people.

It is a stark picture of human beings who have changed from being fellow citizens overnight to maniacal murderers who are now trying to kill them.

1693934296154-gif.1370769

Back