When DEMOCRATS call for higher taxes, who do they want to pay them?

Or, flood ER rooms driving up hospital and health care costs that we wind up paying for in increased insurance costs

And I guess the Judeo-Christian principles the Nation is supposedly based upon are now thrown out the window

Nothing in those principles that say anything about forcing one group willing to do for themselves to pay for those unwilling to do so.

Which is why I would agree that people who can work, but refuse to, should not be allowed to use social programs such as free health care. But what about working-class people who do have jobs, but are still struggling? What about people who can't work due to health issues?

UBI and social programs benefit everyone for two reasons. First, they decentralized money, which is good for the economy. Secondly, they give opportunity to people living in poverty, who otherwise wouldn't have realistic opportunity. The rich benefit from this because they get to enjoy the benefits of what the working-class people grow up to produce.

What about you and the rest of the bleeding hearts look at them as an opportunity to prove you have as much compassion as you claim you have?

Beggars being beggars don't help anyone. Beggars, even if they get something, don't help. They're still beggars through and through.

"the honorable people?"

Now are all these flood insurance subsidies Americans pay for Florida and such be eliminated also? Should the mortgage interest deduction enjoyed by Americans with property, especially people with vacation and seasonal homes, be eliminated? Do you think that Corporations, who the Roberts Court implied were people, pay the same income tax the average American people pay? How about farmers, many of them corporate farmers, getting subsides to grow or not grow certain crops? Etc., etc., etc.

The Gov't taxes a lot of people to provide services for others who can pay for those services on their own, now, are the people receiving such "honorable people?"

You've proven you're not honorable, boy. For many reasons.

What about you and the rest of the bleeding hearts look at them as an opportunity to prove you have as much compassion as you claim you have?

Well I'm obviously not doing that if I'm saying that people who refuse to work shouldn't be allowed to use social programs.

Beggars being beggars don't help anyone. Beggars, even if they get something, don't help. They're still beggars through and through.
But we're not talking about beggars. We're talking about disadvantaged people being helped so that they have more opportunities, like people born into better circumstances had.

Well I'm obviously not doing that if I'm saying that people who refuse to work shouldn't be allowed to use social programs.

But we're not talking about beggars. We're talking about disadvantaged people being helped so that they have more opportunities, like people born into better circumstances had.

You are promoting UBI and that is nothing more than a social program.

If they're expecting others to help them financially, they're beggars.

You are promoting UBI and that is nothing more than a social program.

If they're expecting others to help them financially, they're beggars.

By beggars, I figured you meant people who beg for money because they refuse to work.
Whether or not working people are expecting others to help them is besides the point. UBI would be beneficial for the economy. Which do you care about more, helping improve America, or keeping poor people poor?

By beggars, I figured you meant people who beg for money because they refuse to work.
Whether or not working people are expecting others to help them is besides the point. UBI would be beneficial for the economy. Which do you care about more, helping improve America, or keeping poor people poor?

UBI only enables beggars to be beggars. Not enabling such people is helping America. The beggars can either start doing for themselves or do without. If they choose the former, they're no longer beggars being enable to be beggars. If they choose the latter, eventually, they won't be a problem because they wither away.

As for keeping poor people poor, their choices do that for them.

y2m7xjn8

The easiest way to pay more taxes, of course, is just to send in the money. You can write a check and send it to the IRS.

Or if you're more worried about the debt, you can send the check to the U.S. Treasury (Gifts to the Treasury).

So I've got a proposal. Whenever someone says they want their taxes to be raised, ask them how much they are willing to pay, and ask for proof that they've led by example.

http://tinyurl.com/yxctbf4a

And if you want increased military, infrastructure, and border spending, you should send in your check first to lead by example.

And if you want increased military, infrastructure, and border spending, you should send in your check first to lead by example.

My taxes are sufficient for those constitutionally-mandated forms of government spending, fuck-face.

Back