When Does Life End?

The point has only been resolved in your narrow view.

No, the point has been resolved in everyone's view. Unless, of course, someone wants to argue with science.

Gee, that sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard that.....oh, yes. Now I recall. That's what anti-abortionists used to say when they latched on to the DNA wagon. Of course, like every other wagon they've jumped on over the past thousands of years they miscalculated it's destination. But, like the good sports they are, we can count on them to continue. I have no doubt another "wagon" will be by soon.

Sorry to hear your celibate.

Your condolences are most appreciated. :D

No, the point has been resolved in everyone's view. Unless, of course, someone wants to argue with science.

Gee, that sounds familiar. I wonder where I heard that.....oh, yes. Now I recall. That's what anti-abortionists used to say when they latched on to the DNA wagon. Of course, like every other wagon they've jumped on over the past thousands of years they miscalculated it's destination. But, like the good sports they are, we can count on them to continue. I have no doubt another "wagon" will be by soon.

Your condolences are most appreciated. :D

Science; you mean like the information that was used that fooled all the warmers??

???....you haven't even addressed the anti abortion argument......why are you willing to kill unborn human beings?.....

I much prefer a woman have an abortion rather than bring a severely deformed child into the world or bring a child into the world and not have enough money to feed and clothe it properly or bring a child into the world and neglect or mistreat it.

Have you ever been to a hospital that specializes in genetically defective children? Do me a favor. See if you have such a hospital in your area and stop in for a look. Until you actually see the suffering you won't understand.

Take time to look at a child who will never, ever know what it is like to live in a normal home with a mother and/or father. A child that will spend it's entire life in an institution. Look at the children enduring operation after operation to correct a severe genetic defect.

Knowingly bringing such children into the world borders on planned torture.

So, if you want to talk about the horrors of abortion you'll have to come up with something really good.

I much prefer a woman have an abortion rather than bring a severely deformed child into the world or bring a child into the world and not have enough money to feed and clothe it properly or bring a child into the world and neglect or mistreat it.

Have you ever been to a hospital that specializes in genetically defective children? Do me a favor. See if you have such a hospital in your area and stop in for a look. Until you actually see the suffering you won't understand.

Take time to look at a child who will never, ever know what it is like to live in a normal home with a mother and/or father. A child that will spend it's entire life in an institution. Look at the children enduring operation after operation to correct a severe genetic defect.

So, if you want to talk about the horrors of abortion you'll have to come up with something really good.

????......how much worse does it have to get than 46 million dead children who WEREN'T genetically defective....I would be embarrassed to hold your opinion based upon an argument that lame, to be honest....."oh, we need to kill 46 million children because some of them might have been born deformed!".......

Last edited:

I guess you have no problem with doing away with severely autistic children also, seeing as how a lot of them realy don't understand what a good guality of life is.

http://timstub.blogspot.com/2009/08/tims-story_13.html
this kid's father has an office across the hall from me.....should I tell him his kid would have been better off if he had killed him?.....

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-tim-tub-fund-raiser,0,2135168.story

they finished building Tim's Tub a couple weeks ago....

Just send apple a pre-addressed envelope.
That way he can do a lengthy rendition about how Tim's family are heartless and have only caused him to live a life of misery.

I guess you have no problem with doing away with severely autistic children also, seeing as how a lot of them realy don't understand what a good guality of life is.

and we should probably kill those who get depressed, because they don't enjoy life........and maybe those who get addicted to drugs, because we certainly know they don't enjoy life......I've heard it said that people trapped in dead end jobs don't enjoy life......and New Jersey?....fagiddaboudit......

and now, let's start on third world nations......certainly all those starving people in the Sudan have no clue what good quality life is.......

http://timstub.blogspot.com/2009/08/tims-story_13.html
this kid's father has an office across the hall from me.....should I tell him his kid would have been better off if he had killed him?.....

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-tim-tub-fund-raiser,0,2135168.story

they finished building Tim's Tub a couple weeks ago....

What would be the point of telling him that? You see, the problem is the parent is not the one going through the suffering. It is the child.

There are two points to consider. First, the extent of damage and the degree of suffering.

Second, many parents say they'll give their severely genetically damaged child the best care possible and many do. The problem arises when the parent gets old and is no longer able to do that. It's one thing to be 40 years old and look after such a child compared to when you're 70 and the "child" is a 30 year old adult. Is a 70 year old woman going to be able to lift a 30 year old man? Sooner or later that "I'll never put my child in an institution" ends up in an institution and you can bet the care it received at home for the last 30 years will not be happening at the institution.

If you're a serious abortion opponent take time to visit one of the hospitals. What is a few hours out of your life? Never mind what the parent tells you. Go and see if you would want to live like the children are living in the institution. When you finally leave ask yourself, "Would you want someone to bring you into the world knowing you would live like that?"

I guess you have no problem with doing away with severely autistic children also, seeing as how a lot of them really don't understand what a good guality of life is.

As I suggested to Prophet go to a hospital that specializes in genetically damaged children and see for yourself. It's great to read an article or see a short clip of such children having a swell time and all smiles but that's a minuscule part of their life.

Take a few hours to see for yourself. It's something one has to experience; to hear the cries, to witness the suffering first-hand.

Spend a few hours and when you leave ask yourself if you would want to be brought into this world and endure what they have to, day after day. Who knows, maybe it won't bother you. I know it bothers me.

Just send apple a pre-addressed envelope.
That way he can do a lengthy rendition about how Tim's family are heartless and have only caused him to live a life of misery.

He's suffered 400 broken bones so far. Have you even broken a bone? If you could somehow know before you were born you would have to endure 400 broken bones would you want to be born? I sure as hell wouldn't and I've broken a few bones in my life.

and we should probably kill those who get depressed, because they don't enjoy life........and maybe those who get addicted to drugs, because we certainly know they don't enjoy life......I've heard it said that people trapped in dead end jobs don't enjoy life......and New Jersey?....fagiddaboudit......

and now, let's start on third world nations......certainly all those starving people in the Sudan have no clue what good quality life is.......

Good point you raise. Would you want to be born if you knew ahead of time you would starve to death?

Back