When Does Life End?

We have a 30 year old pregnant, commercial pilot. She has contracted diabetes which can not be controlled. There is a high probability she will lose a portion of her eye sight, enough that she will not be able to remain a pilot although she does not risk total blindness.

She is a single mother with a five year old at home. She purchased her home 3 years ago and has a heavy mortgage. If she loses her job she will lose her house.
the solution is obvious...make her have the child, then kill the bitch.....she's never going to be happy....

Regarding the kidney example at what percentage of risk would you say justifies killing the innocent human being: 10%? 30%? 70%?

At no percentage...
Just treat her hypertension and her chance of kidney damage will be 0% and she can have the baby SHE FUCKIN' CREATED through her own behavior and be a model mother to it....Obama will see to it that she gets everything she could possibly need from cradle to grave, from food stamps to a college education.....
cased closed....

At no percentage...
Just treat her hypertension and her chance of kidney damage will be 0% and she can have the baby SHE FUCKIN' CREATED through her own behavior and be a model mother to it....Obama will see to it that she gets everything she could possibly need from cradle to grave, from food stamps to a college education.....
cased closed....

Sometimes the hypertension can not be treated. Then what?

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong but it seems you have a dislike for pregnant women. Is there something you want to share?

Sometimes the hypertension can not be treated. Then what?

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong but it seems you have a dislike for pregnant women. Is there something you want to share?

But what the fuck do you know.
You're Canadian and have never known anything but being under a nanny government.

But what the fuck do you know.
You're Canadian and have never known anything but being under a nanny government.

OK. Tell us why you have such disdain towards pregnant women. Did an Ex-girlfriend grow tired of your impotence and find a real man?

You can unburden yourself here. We're listening.

OK. Tell us why you have such disdain towards pregnant women. Did an Ex-girlfriend grow tired of your impotence and find a real man?

I will say that my girlfriends never seem to grow tired of my impotence. They always have been very understanding about it all. My insolence, on the other hand, not so much...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lookie.
Roadapple is now going for the back handed insults.

But then; his behavior says more about him, then it does about anything or anyone else and with his Eugenics agenda, he proves that he's really just an uncaring elitist. :good4u:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, lookie.
Roadapple is now going for the back handed insults.

But then; his behavior says more about him, then it does about anything or anyone else and with his Eugenics agenda, he proves that he's really just an uncaring elitist. :good4u:

Me? Elitist? Nooooo. I have [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5Fbzvmh4c&feature=PlayList&p=F9C404DD9526B16B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=76"]YouTube- Friends In Low Places (cover)[/nomedia]

Back