When Does Life End?

I never realized it was an "effort".
What a selfish bastard you are.

Your agruments, from here on out, are nothing but bullshit.

I pay for my own Insurance, I've made the necessary "effort".

Lighten up. My goodness, it was a joke. I said, "I had my own children. I put in the necessary "effort". :D "

Effort was in quotation marks. I also followed it with a smiley. Get it? The "effort" involved in making children. :palm:

Lighten up. My goodness, it was a joke. I said, "I had my own children. I put in the necessary "effort". :D "

Effort was in quotation marks. I also followed it with a smiley. Get it? The "effort" involved in making children. :palm:

Ha Ha, what a joke.

I guess you were kidding when you aquated rape and incest with your phrase of "Mommy wasn't in the mood...."!!

DAMN, YOU SURE HAVE A FUTURE AS A COMEDIAN.

Last edited:
having adopted two children following the loss of two before birth, I find that comment rather insensitive......if I have forgotten to say "fuck you" lately, please let me amend my oversight.....

My sympathies, however, don't let your loss become an excuse to interfere in the lives of others.

Ha Ha, what a joke.

I guess you were gidding when you aquated rape and incest with your phrase of "Mommy wasn't in the mood...."!!

DAMN, YOU SURE HAVE A FUTURE AS A COMEDIAN.

Do try and open your mind instead of interfering in the sex lives of other people. It's perverse.

My sympathies, however, don't let your loss become an excuse to interfere in the lives of others.

what greater interference in life could there be than killing someone?......you are interfering in life without even looking for an excuse......

Do try and open your mind instead of interfering in the sex lives of other people. It's perverse.

???....nobody is interfering in anyone's sex life.....this debate is about whether you can kill your unborn child, not about whether you can get laid.....

Last edited:
That's because apple refuses to consider anythng but his own circular logic.
For him it has to be all or nothing.
The word comprimise isn't even in his vocabulary, nor does he obviously understand the concept.

You're right. The word "compromise" is not in my vocabulary when it comes to designating something unborn as a human being and then automatically making it worth less than a human being with a defective body.

We've been down that road before. Slavery. The holocaust. A human being but not quite as human as other human beings.

No thanks. I want no part of that.

You're right. The word "compromise" is not in my vocabulary when it comes to designating something unborn as a human being and then automatically making it worth less than a human being with a defective body.

We've been down that road before. Slavery. The holocaust. A human being but not quite as human as other human beings.

Then stop the killing.

but you are part of that.....blacks aren't human beings, jews aren't human beings, the unborn aren't human beings......you have the song lyrics down pat.....

Back