When you’re a star, they let you do it

In 2017 the New York Times reported that more than a dozen women had accused him of sexually harassing or raping them. Many other women subsequently reported similar experiences. It is not known if any of them screamed.

As a result of these allegations, he was dismissed from his company, denounced by leading figures in politics, stripped of honors, and expelled from all associations to which he had belonged. His wife left him. Various police departments in the US and abroad opened criminal investigations.

After conviction in a New York court on one count of third-degree rape and one count of sexual assault, Harvey Weinstein is now doing 23 years. But that’s okay - he was never President. :|

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/womens-march

Well when you get proof of Trump raping anyone you can convict him.

Or are you saying people should be sent to prison just because they were accused of something

If that’s so then I will accuse Biden of raping me and you can send him to prison also

Or are you saying people should be sent to prison just because they were accused of something

If that’s so then I will accuse Biden of raping me and you can send him to prison also
Trump is most likely to face conviction for election fraud and his actions instigating 1/6.

I will accuse Biden of raping me
To even see the inside of a courtroom you are going to need corroborating and supporting witnesses.

You'll need at least two people who will testify under oath that you called them immediately after the rape to tell them what happened, you'll have to find other women who will testify under oath that Biden sexually assaulted them, and you'll need video evidence of Biden saying he gets away with grabbing women by the pussy.

That's what Jean Carroll brought to trial

You liberals have been saying for seven years how you are going to put Trump in prison yet you haven’t.

Maybe you should think about hiring better investigators at this point lol

Humans shake hands.
Dogs smell each other's butts.
Trump, much lower on the evolution scale than either, grabs pussies.

Nature has it's strange ways.

After the trial, Tacopina congratulated Carroll on winning the case. She told him"You know he did it".
Trump made it clear that he believes "stars" are entitled to grab women by the pussy. In short, he can objectify women because he is semi-famous. Trump has not hidden his bad treatment of women. He cheated on every wife. He paid off women to keep quiet.
This trial is just Trump doing more of the same.
Trump should disgust rightys as much as he disgusts the rest of us.

Last edited:

You should go for it. Call Fox, or Newsmax. You can be on the news tonight. Of course when you are shown to be a lying piece of shit, you can slink back under whatever fucking rock you came from under. But please, I'd LOVE to see you try. It would make my day. But you won't. You just come here and post bullshit, in real life you are a gutless coward.

Why is that a bad thing?

I like to have my pussy grabbed.

Maybe you should stop telling women how they should think

So, you enjoy being sexually assaulted. What other sick fucking fantasies do you have?

Are you jealous of the women that Trump has grabbed by the pussy? Do you wish he would do it to you?

P.S.: Most women aren't sick fucks like you, and they don't appreciate some random stranger sexually assaulting them. So I guess your desire to be raped and abused will have to stay a fantasy.

So, you enjoy being sexually assaulted. What other sick fucking fantasies do you have?

Are you jealous of the women that Trump has grabbed by the pussy? Do you wish he would do it to you?

Don't discourage nymphomania, Concart.
Your peers may hold it against you,

Don't discourage nymphomania, Concart.
Your peers may hold it against you,

I am married to a woman 17 years my junior. I have enough trouble doing that in my home :)

I understand that some women do have rape fantasies. But I'm pretty sure that's all they are.... fantasies. I can't pretend to understand that one, but to me, sexual assault isn't sexual at all, it's just a power trip for the perpetrator. See: Trump.

I am married to a woman 17 years my junior. I have enough trouble doing that in my home :)

I understand that some women do have rape fantasies. I can't pretend to understand that one, but to me, sexual assault isn't sexual at all, it's just a power trip for the guy. See: Trump.

That's a serious answer to a fanciful remark, though. :)

Back