When you’re a star, they let you do it

In 2017 the New York Times reported that more than a dozen women had accused him of sexually harassing or raping them. Many other women subsequently reported similar experiences. It is not known if any of them screamed.

As a result of these allegations, he was dismissed from his company, denounced by leading figures in politics, stripped of honors, and expelled from all associations to which he had belonged. His wife left him. Various police departments in the US and abroad opened criminal investigations.

After conviction in a New York court on one count of third-degree rape and one count of sexual assault, Harvey Weinstein is now doing 23 years. But that’s okay - he was never President. :|

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/womens-march

yeah.

those sluts know why they were fucking harvey. they were cool with it at the time.

now they're old and bitter.

textbook women.

Who says Trump abuses women? Trump, that's who. He said it on the bus and reiterated it many times. He was dumb enough to repeat it again in his trial deposition. There is no argument about what Trump is. The rightys are just saying they do not care what kind of ethics and morality their president has as long as he owns the libs. You guys are political babies.

Who says Trump abuses women? Trump, that's who. He said it on the bus and reiterated it many times. He was dumb enough to repeat it again in his trial deposition. There is no argument about what Trump is. The rightys are just saying they do not care what kind of ethics and morality their president has as long as he owns the libs. You guys are political babies.

Carroll can file another defamation suit based upon his comments during the recent Town Hall. More proof Pedo Don is a fucking moron.

Carroll can file another defamation suit based upon his comments during the recent Town Hall. More proof Pedo Don is a fucking moron.

He defamed her in front of a national television audience. How dumb can you get?

The question of how to deal with Trump is an interesting one. But letting him show his true colors to everyone might not be that bad. Can you imagine if this was a debate between Trump and DeSantis? I can't wait to see that one.

And it appears that there are a couple of women here who are raising their hands and saying 'pick me, pick me!!' How sad is that?

He defamed her in front of a national television audience. How dumb can you get?

The question of how to deal with Trump is an interesting one. But letting him show his true colors to everyone might not be that bad. Can you imagine if this was a debate between Trump and DeSantis? I can't wait to see that one.
I hope she sues again. She’d win. He’s a fucking moron.

I think DeSantis is out and doubt he’ll run for President. My guess is he’ll consolidate his power in Florida then become a Senator for life.

In 2017 the New York Times reported that more than a dozen women had accused him of sexually harassing or raping them. Many other women subsequently reported similar experiences. It is not known if any of them screamed.

As a result of these allegations, he was dismissed from his company, denounced by leading figures in politics, stripped of honors, and expelled from all associations to which he had belonged. His wife left him. Various police departments in the US and abroad opened criminal investigations.

After conviction in a New York court on one count of third-degree rape and one count of sexual assault, Harvey Weinstein is now doing 23 years. But that’s okay - he was never President. :|

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/womens-march

Nice try cunt.

They were never cool with it.

yes they were.

they wanted to be stars.

you're pedestalizing again, simp.

:truestory:

Adult whores are victims, but innocent children need their genitals modified in secret!
31217166_1395407158.png

I believe it won’t happen. Trump is already declaring all debates unfair.

So, you enjoy being sexually assaulted. What other sick fucking fantasies do you have?

Are you jealous of the women that Trump has grabbed by the pussy? Do you wish he would do it to you?

P.S.: Most women aren't sick fucks like you, and they don't appreciate some random stranger sexually assaulting them. So I guess your desire to be raped and abused will have to stay a fantasy.

You leftists think that if a guy looks at a girl for more than 2 seconds that it’s sexual assault.

Now let me tell you, I don’t spend an hour and a half getting ready to go out for guys not to look at me.

If one grabs my pussy then I grab his cock and we both chuckle and move on.

Liberals have turned this nation into a bunch of snowflakes

You leftists think that if a guy looks at a girl for more than 2 seconds that it’s sexual assault.

Now let me tell you, I don’t spend an hour and a half getting ready to go out for guys not to look at me.

If one grabs my pussy then I grab his cock and we both chuckle and move on.

Liberals have turned this nation into a bunch of snowflakes

Honest women get my motor running, Peachie!

these simpy dudes cannot accept that little princess does in her secret fantasies want a four person train of black dudes run on her, once in a while.

Honest women get my motor running, Peachie!

these simpy dudes cannot accept that little princess does in her secret fantasies want a four person train of black dudes run on her, once in a while.
It’s Mother’s Day. You should be more respectful of your mom, bukkake fantasies and all.

Well when you get proof of Trump raping anyone you can convict him.

Or are you saying people should be sent to prison just because they were accused of something

If that’s so then I will accuse Biden of raping me and you can send him to prison also

A jury of his peers thought he attacked the woman after viewing all the facts in a fair court finding

Back