When you’re a star, they let you do it

In 2017 the New York Times reported that more than a dozen women had accused him of sexually harassing or raping them. Many other women subsequently reported similar experiences. It is not known if any of them screamed.

As a result of these allegations, he was dismissed from his company, denounced by leading figures in politics, stripped of honors, and expelled from all associations to which he had belonged. His wife left him. Various police departments in the US and abroad opened criminal investigations.

After conviction in a New York court on one count of third-degree rape and one count of sexual assault, Harvey Weinstein is now doing 23 years. But that’s okay - he was never President. :|

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/womens-march

He wasn’t a star like Trump fancies himself.

The fact that that asshole said he could grab women by the pussy because he was a star and rightys are OK with it, says so much about them. He said even worse in the deposition. He is simply repulsive.

The fact that that asshole said he could grab women by the pussy because he was a star and rightys are OK with it, says so much about them. He said even worse in the deposition. He is simply repulsive.

They do not protest because Trump is powerful and can screw up their lives. It is not because they like that abuse. Trump implies that do. He cannot imagine someone standing up to him. In his dark and weak mind, he has convinced himself they like it.
His followers do not care.

How do they explain that to their daughters.

He said famous people could do it and get away with it, not that he ever did.

Was he wrong?

Let's look at the full quote in context. trump says he immediately kisses beautiful women without any warning, because he's a star and can do anything... "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

I wonder why any of these women he grabbed by the pussy didn't come forward at his trial to corroborate this and say how much they appreciated being grabbed.

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

He said famous people could do it and get away with it, not that he ever did.

Was he wrong?

Danny Masterson is looking at the possibility of spending decades in prison. Cosby was in and out of prison. So yes, he was wrong. It is harder to make sexual assault stick on famous people, but it happens.

trump said he did that sort of thing, and explained it by being famous meant he could.

"I moved on her like a bitch... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.", trump

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37595321

Back