Where did Legion go?

The fact that "Terri" stupidly used the same lame nicknames for various ppl that Lesion used, a day after appearing here, is a good clue.

Yep, first hour or two starts 10 legion-esk threads maybe 20+ by end of the day......

I don't think he was even trying to hide it.....

Legion has gone on to the nether world, where he raking on OP's mom.

Seriously, who cares? Legion always does this. He comes on as a Democrat, then come as a Republican.

I had hope for his last incarnation. Because posters claim he was a college student and I thought, interesting, he graduated and is now an educated right leaning person.

:dunno:

Legion has gone on to the nether world, where he raking on OP's mom.

Seriously, who cares? Legion always does this. He comes on as a Democrat, then come as a Republican.

I had hope for his last incarnation. Because posters claim he was a college student and I thought, interesting, he graduated and is now an educated right leaning person.

:dunno:

I believe when he was posting as \\\\\\/\//////// he was in eighth grade.......that was 2010 if I remember correctly.......

terri is not legion

like.. not even close.

some of you on JPP really suck at reading legion.

Phantasmal said it was and that's good enough for me. Who else makes that many stupid discussions in a day? I also wouldn't put it past you to cover for the troll.

I honestly tried posing as a liberal once. I just couldn't maintain the political and emotional stupidity.

I've thought about it, but I don't think I could pull it off. I really wish this place would nix the sock thing, it only taints the forum. They claim it helps with new membership, but really, even with socks, how many new members do we get? Not many. It's time to try something different.

Phantasmal said it was and that's good enough for me. Who else makes that many stupid discussions in a day? I also wouldn't put it past you to cover for the troll.

rana is wrong. we were debating this in mod room. I listed all the reasons why it wasn't legion. Pretty sure I got the last word in that debate :)

it's not legion.

His last post was June 21, 2019

I know he has disappeared at other times before. Is he taking a hiatus and returning before the election as a lefty persona to drive the right wingers wild? I remember when he was posing as a lefty in the past.

I miss his Sunday funnies

IN for another 28 days.

terri is not legion

like.. not even close.

some of you on JPP really suck at reading legion.
We disagree on this, there were many clues, like Owl said using the same words, assaulting the same people, posting multiple threads, and as Yurt stated he’s assumed many different personalities over the 13 years, he’s fooled you before.

Back