Where Do the Lieberman Democrats Stand On This?

One little detail that the article forgot to mention, the men were shot in Joe Horn's front yard. So at some point they weren't fleeing.

I just disagree with trying to claim to know the motivations of people. Especially if you were not there.

Did you ever hear that really funny Jew joke? It 's Joe Lieberman

One little detail that the article forgot to mention, the men were shot in Joe Horn's front yard. So at some point they weren't fleeing.

I just disagree with trying to claim to know the motivations of people. Especially if you were not there.

Yeah, it seems like the guy was really nervous. He was on the phone for near 8 minutes before he went out to shoot them. Like Epi said, it just seems like he wanted to kill'em. Just seems like he nerved up and wanted to attack. There was no hint of racism in the 8 minutes of tape, that's just some New Yorker projecting because it's a southern man. Damn yankees. Anyways, I already said he went over the top to kill them. A .22 to the legs would have insured they were caught by the police. But police taking 8 freaking minutes to get to the scene is also ridiculous.

Yeah, it seems like the guy was really nervous. He was on the phone for near 8 minutes before he went out to shoot them. Like Epi said, it just seems like he wanted to kill'em. Just seems like he nerved up and wanted to attack. There was no hint of racism in the 8 minutes of tape, that's just some New Yorker projecting because it's a southern man. Damn yankees. Anyways, I already said he went over the top to kill them. A .22 to the legs would have insured they were caught by the police. But police taking 8 freaking minutes to get to the scene is also ridiculous.

Law enforcement response times can be longer than you think. This is one of my big reasons for wanting my wife armed when I am on the road. The response times I have been quoted for our rural area is between 10 and 20 minutes.

But 8 minutes is enough to do serious harm to someone, if they so chose. But this guy wanted to shoot someone.

Back