Where does JPP stand on the upcoming presidential election?

For whom will you be voting for POTUS?

• Total voters
This is a right-wing/Russian board. I am a Dem and I would vote for anyone but Trump. I want America to continue and Joe is governing as previous presidents did. Trump is a terrible unresolved person who is a threat to America and anyone who has an opinion he does not have

For whom will you be voting for POTUS?

1. Joe Biden
2. Donald Trump
3. Neither of the above.

Not including RFK jr makes you negligent. I expect it will be Haley, Newsom and RFK jr....jr is my choice....not that it matters as this election will be rigged even better than the last one.

I'm voting for Biden because stopping Trump is my priority #1, ahead of all other things--ALL OTHER THINGS--
and Biden, far from my ideal candidate, is the only one who has a chance to stop Trump.

Voting against mean Tweets............. to hell with America......... You go boy......... Loser!

3. I'm not American, so I can't vote for anyone. If I was though, I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. Definitely not Biden or Trump.

I can respect that. Although he is way to far left for me. I do like his stance on vaccines.

Glad we agree on that one :-). Could you give an example of one of his stances that you think are way too far to the left?

His VP pick was a very leftist woman.
Recently he said that he would like the electric grid under full control of the federal government.

His VP pick was a very leftist woman.
Recently he said that he would like the electric grid under full control of the federal government.

Our electric grid is a complete disaster...easily defeated....because Americans are in the main Modern Morons.

i am sorry...do U have a complaint?

Back