Where does JPP stand on the upcoming presidential election?

For whom will you be voting for POTUS?

• Total voters
Our electric grid is a complete disaster...easily defeated....because Americans are in the main Modern Morons.

i am sorry...do U have a complaint?

Strengthening the electric grid does not mean it has to be under federal government control.
So you admit that you want the enslaving of the masses to create a Utopia.

I'm voting for Biden because stopping Trump is my priority #1, ahead of all other things--ALL OTHER THINGS--
and Biden, far from my ideal candidate, is the only one who has a chance to stop Trump.

And that is the primary reason Biden will win this election. Plenty of republicans will vote for Biden for that reason, you won't find any democrats voting for trump for such a reason.

You say about one who has cruelty as my red line, one of the few this deeply into this dark age.

FUCK OFF.

So I guess in your world the phrase FUCK OFF is a term of endearment. One meets all types of twisted individuals on the world wide web.

Glad we agree on that one :-). Could you give an example of one of his stances that you think are way too far to the left?

His VP pick was a very leftist woman.
Recently he said that he would like the electric grid under full control of the federal government.

I did hear someone publish something unforable of his VP candidate, but I haven't yet really looked into her. As to having the electric grid under full control of the federal government, if the federal government would do a better job of it then private enterprises, I'd be for it. I admit I'm not sure if they would, but I'm clearly on the fence as to whether this would be a good idea. As to why I'm on the fence- until recently, electricity was managed in the Canadian province of Ontario where I used to live by the Provincial government. Prices went up when private enterprise took over.

His VP pick was a very leftist woman.
Recently he said that he would like the electric grid under full control of the federal government.

Our electric grid is a complete disaster...easily defeated....because Americans are in the main Modern Morons.

i am sorry...do U have a complaint?

Strengthening the electric grid does not mean it has to be under federal government control.

True. On the other hand, federalizing it -might- make it better. Could we agree on that?

Hawkeye never said that. Not sure where you got that idea.

Fuck U.

I certainly think that QuaseMarco jumped to a false conclusion, but I don't think that simply swearing in response is the best way to point this out. Anyway, I did point out that you never said you wanted to enslave anyone, hopefully this can calm down a bit.

3. I'm not American, so I can't vote for anyone. If I was though, I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. Definitely not Biden or Trump.

Any American not voting for either trump or Biden is helping the one they dislike more get elected.

Typical leftist thug response.

From what I've seen, Hawkeye is generally right wing, not left wing. I think he may be averse to Trump though- not all people on the right wing like him. If this is the case, it leaves him in a difficult place, as Biden is probably anathema to him. It may be that someone like RFK Jr. may be the only candidate he would even consider.

As to myself, Prior to Covid 19, I considered myself to be solidly left, with the exception of gun control and the massive amount of government taxes on the working class. The Covid mandates changed that, as I was against all vaccines prior to Covid and mandates really marred my view of Biden, not to mention all the left wing parties in Canada.

3. I'm not American, so I can't vote for anyone. If I was though, I'd probably vote for RFK Jr. Definitely not Biden or Trump.

Any American not voting for either trump or Biden is helping the one they dislike more get elected.

You are going for the "lesser of evils" approach. Now, there are cases where this is unavoidable- there was a film where a Nazi asked a mother to choose whether her son or her daughter should be killed. When she refused to choose which one, the Nazi chose for her and she ended up pulling back his choice and the Nazi took the other. But barring such barbarous choices, I vote to go my own way. If one the 2 autocrats remaining was marginally better than the other, I want to at least be able to say that I voted for neither.

To give an example that I think you might find more on the nose, a while back, the Gaza strip had its last election. From what I gather, the main, if not the only choices were Hamas and Fatah. Hamas won, but I can't help but think that some voted for some other candidate or didn't vote at all. Perhaps you would have argued that they should have voted for Fatah and perhaps they would have won, but Fatah was a corrupt organization at the time and I believe still is. I believe that there is power in saying that one refuses to vote for someone just because the opposite main choice may be even worse.

Not including RFK jr makes you negligent. I expect it will be Haley, Newsom and RFK jr....jr is my choice....not that it matters as this election will be rigged even better than the last one.

It was not rigged. I suppose Russian news sources say that a lot. They are trying to gut America's belief in our Democratic system.

Phoenyx just got done voting for Putin. His candidate won.

I'm Canadian-Mexican. I've never even set foot in Russia. I've certainly heard of some evidence that Putin's done some dark things domestlcally. But when it comes to Ukraine, he spent 8 years trying to find a diplomatic solution to the civil war that was instigated by the Euromaidan coup, as evidence by the 2 Minsk agreements. Meanwhile Ukraine's government in Kyiv and its western allies paid lip service to peace, but have now admitted that it was nothing more than a ruse to buy time to build up the Ukrainian army.

From what I've seen, Hawkeye is generally right wing, not left wing. I think he may be averse to Trump though- not all people on the right wing like him. If this is the case, it leaves him in a difficult place, as Biden is probably anathema to him. It may be that someone like RFK Jr. may be the only candidate he would even consider.

As to myself, Prior to Covid 19, I considered myself to be solidly left, with the exception of gun control and the massive amount of government taxes on the working class. The Covid mandates changed that, as I was against all vaccines prior to Covid and mandates really marred my view of Biden, not to mention all the left wing parties in Canada.

I misunderstood his post and somehow incorporated his signature in it and thought he was a proponent of totalitarian control.

I certainly think that QuaseMarco jumped to a false conclusion, but I don't think that simply swearing in response is the best way to point this out. Anyway, I did point out that you never said you wanted to enslave anyone, hopefully this can calm down a bit.

As I said...I misread him.

I'm Canadian-Mexican. I've never even set foot in Russia. I've certainly heard of some evidence that Putin's done some dark things domestlcally. But when it comes to Ukraine, he spent 8 years trying to find a diplomatic solution to the civil war that was instigated by the Euromaidan coup, as evidence by the 2 Minsk agreements. Meanwhile Ukraine's government in Kyiv and its western allies paid lip service to peace, but have now admitted that it was nothing more than a ruse to buy time to build up the Ukrainian army.
@Phoenyx
That's another thing we agree on.

Back