Where does JPP stand on the upcoming presidential election?

For whom will you be voting for POTUS?

• Total voters
Voting against mean Tweets............. to hell with America......... You go boy......... Loser!

If only it were just mean tweets, instead of his constant braying about how America's a bleak hellscape that he needs to fix.

What a way to go through life, worrying and waiting for the MAGA apocalypse.

From what I've seen, Hawkeye is generally right wing, not left wing. I think he may be averse to Trump though- not all people on the right wing like him. If this is the case, it leaves him in a difficult place, as Biden is probably anathema to him. It may be that someone like RFK Jr. may be the only candidate he would even consider.

As to myself, Prior to Covid 19, I considered myself to be solidly left, with the exception of gun control and the massive amount of government taxes on the working class. The Covid mandates changed that, as I was against all vaccines prior to Covid and mandates really marred my view of Biden, not to mention all the left wing parties in Canada.

What do you think of all the right wing parties around the world who pushed the vaccine?

I certainly think that QuaseMarco jumped to a false conclusion, but I don't think that simply swearing in response is the best way to point this out. Anyway, I did point out that you never said you wanted to enslave anyone, hopefully this can calm down a bit.

We cleared it up.

If only it were just mean tweets, instead of his constant braying about how America's a bleak hellscape that he needs to fix.

What a way to go through life, worrying and waiting for the MAGA apocalypse.

A lot needs to be restored.

From what I've seen, Hawkeye is generally right wing, not left wing. I think he may be averse to Trump though- not all people on the right wing like him. If this is the case, it leaves him in a difficult place, as Biden is probably anathema to him. It may be that someone like RFK Jr. may be the only candidate he would even consider.

As to myself, Prior to Covid 19, I considered myself to be solidly left, with the exception of gun control and the massive amount of government taxes on the working class. The Covid mandates changed that, as I was against all vaccines prior to Covid and mandates really marred my view of Biden, not to mention all the left wing parties in Canada.

What do you think of all the right wing parties around the world who pushed the vaccine?

I'm legitimately against all vaccines, so I think anyone pushing vaccines of any kind is mistaken in doing so.

I am a Progressive (non-UTOPIAN)...rabidly anti New Slaver...the WOKE Death Cult....who likely would have voted for Sanders had he not let the Swamp/Blob sink him in 2016....and will almost certainly vote for RFK jr this time. I walk with the likes of the Weinstein brothers and Jimmy Dore.

I am a Progressive (non-UTOPIAN)...rabidly anti New Slaver...the WOKE Death Cult....who likely would have voted for Sanders had he not let the Swamp/Blob sink him in 2016....and will almost certainly vote for RFK jr this time.

Sounds good :-). I would have voted for Sanders if I were American and he had won the democratic primary in 2016 too. I see we're also on the same page for this election :-)

Back