Where's the terrifying climate crisis

On today's edition of what you won't read in the press, 36 states set their β€œall-time” π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ high temperature records prior to 1965. Of those, 34 were logged before 1955.

Eight states set their August high temperature records in 1936 alone, the most for a single year. This is closely followed by seven in 1918 and then four each in 1930 and 1983.

No terrifying β€œclimate crisis” in this dataset. 🧐

Even though I put it in 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 π—Ήπ—²π˜π˜π—²π—Ώπ˜€ that this map only shows π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ statewide high temperature records, I'm sure some poor soul with no reading comprehension skills will tell me I'm wrong, pointing out the β€œall-time” record for all months for π‘₯ state; β€œErrm, akchually.” ☝️

So, for the people in the back, this map shows π—Όπ—»π—Ήπ˜† π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ π—Ώπ—²π—°π—Όπ—Ώπ—±π˜€.

For more information on date(s) and location(s) that these records were set, you can find that posted on my blog here:
^Cherry picks one day weather in one month in individual US states. Disregards national and worldwide trends.

August 2023 was the hottest month on record in NOAA’s 174 year history.

On today's edition of what you won't read in the press, 36 states set their β€œall-time” π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ high temperature records prior to 1965. Of those, 34 were logged before 1955.

Eight states set their August high temperature records in 1936 alone, the most for a single year. This is closely followed by seven in 1918 and then four each in 1930 and 1983.

No terrifying β€œclimate crisis” in this dataset. 🧐

Even though I put it in 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 π—Ήπ—²π˜π˜π—²π—Ώπ˜€ that this map only shows π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ statewide high temperature records, I'm sure some poor soul with no reading comprehension skills will tell me I'm wrong, pointing out the β€œall-time” record for all months for π‘₯ state; β€œErrm, akchually.” ☝️

So, for the people in the back, this map shows π—Όπ—»π—Ήπ˜† π—”π˜‚π—΄π˜‚π˜€π˜ π—Ώπ—²π—°π—Όπ—Ώπ—±π˜€.

For more information on date(s) and location(s) that these records were set, you can find that posted on my blog here:
No crisis if you cherry pick your data, picking out days instead of years, instead of decades, as the science does.

Just a short time ago- when it became evident, world-wide, that global warming and concomitant climate changes were a startling reality, the Brit maggot, serenpitydip, tried to change his public horse . When he was mocked and exposed as a Denier charlatan he opted to remount his Denier nag- and that's where he sits today, folks.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

I note with interest that the save the planet tyrants were all excited about the prediction that this would be a nasty hurricane season....but now they are not so sure because the ocean temps are not doing what was expected.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean, Hawk.

Statics agree with me.

Math errors:
Void data set. Failure to use unbiased and published data.
Failure to select by randN.
Failure to normalize by paired randR.
Failure to declare and justify variance.
Failure to calculate margin of error.

Logic errors:
Argument from randU fallacy.
False authority fallacy.
Redefinition fallacy (weather<->climate,statics<->statistics).

Climate cannot change.
Climate has no temperature.
Climate has no storms.
Climate is not a hurricane.
There is no such thing as a global climate.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Hurricanes are not tracked by NASA. They are tracked by the National Hurricane Center. It's database shows no increase in hurricanes.

Between 1993 and 2018, sea level rose 12 to 15 millimeters per year (about half an inch per year) in some regions, and went down by that amount in others. But on average, it has gone up by about 3 millimeters per year (about 28 millimeters, or 1-1/8 inches, per decade) in that same period. Most of this unevenness is caused by ocean dynamics.
So, your reference in its last paragraph admits that sea level isn't significantly changing and likely won't significantly change in the coming decades.

On the other hand, at the end of the last ice age, sea level rose about 120 meters at a rate of 1 to 2.5 meters per century. That's about 1 to 2.5 centimeters a year or about 10 times what we're seeing today. WE DIDN'T CAUSE THAT TO HAPPEN 19,000 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF USE OF CARBON-BASED ENERGY SOURCES!

The point is, that those with a vested interest, political or monetarily, in Gorebal Warming are feeding the public a line of mostly bullshit because it benefits them.

Back