Where's the terrifying climate crisis

Have a wander 'round the latest disaster areas and tell them not to fuss because this hurricane, that flood, those landslides, these droughts are normal. Take the Brit maggot, serenpitydip, with you. Hide your wallet.

Of course, they are NOT normal- they are record breaking. Wise up or stfu.
Extreme fallacy. Fear mongering.

Just a short time ago- when it became evident, world-wide, that global warming and concomitant climate changes were a startling reality, the Brit maggot, serenpitydip, tried to change his public horse . When he was mocked and exposed as a Denier charlatan he opted to remount his Denier nag- and that's where he sits today, folks.

Haw, haw...................................haw.
Climate cannot change, Moonbat. It is also not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Buzzword fallacy (reality).
The Denier is YOU, Moonbat. It is YOU denying mathematics.
It is YOU denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

All for your religion.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.

Between 1993 and 2018, sea level rose 12 to 15 millimeters per year (about half an inch per year) in some regions, and went down by that amount in others. But on average, it has gone up by about 3 millimeters per year (about 28 millimeters, or 1-1/8 inches, per decade) in that same period. Most of this unevenness is caused by ocean dynamics.
So, your reference in its last paragraph admits that sea level isn't significantly changing and likely won't significantly change in the coming decades.

On the other hand, at the end of the last ice age, sea level rose about 120 meters at a rate of 1 to 2.5 meters per century. That's about 1 to 2.5 centimeters a year or about 10 times what we're seeing today. WE DIDN'T CAUSE THAT TO HAPPEN 19,000 YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF USE OF CARBON-BASED ENERGY SOURCES!

The point is, that those with a vested interest, political or monetarily, in Gorebal Warming are feeding the public a line of mostly bullshit because it benefits them.
The point is you don't know what you're talking about but immersion in politics has fooled you into thinking you do. Thank you anyway for taking the time to tell me about the ice age.

^Cherry picks one day weather in one month in individual US states. Disregards national and worldwide trends.

August 2023 was the hottest month on record in NOAA’s 174 year history.
NOAA has no 'history of temperature'. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
There is no 'trend'. Baserate fallacy.

Climate cannot change, Moonbat. It is also not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Buzzword fallacy (reality).
The Denier is YOU, Moonbat. It is YOU denying mathematics.
It is YOU denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

All for your religion.

No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.
These are ' Into the Nightsoil's statements '

"Sweden is not to the east of the UK "
" There is no such science as paleoclimatology "

Dumbass or troll ?
Both.

On today's edition of what you won't read in the press, 36 states set their “all-time” 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 high temperature records prior to 1965. Of those, 34 were logged before 1955.

Eight states set their August high temperature records in 1936 alone, the most for a single year. This is closely followed by seven in 1918 and then four each in 1930 and 1983.

No terrifying “climate crisis” in this dataset. 🧐

Even though I put it in 𝗯𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 that this map only shows 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 statewide high temperature records, I'm sure some poor soul with no reading comprehension skills will tell me I'm wrong, pointing out the “all-time” record for all months for 𝑥 state; “Errm, akchually.” ☝️

So, for the people in the back, this map shows 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

For more information on date(s) and location(s) that these records were set, you can find that posted on my blog here:
Wrong

The fact that past extreme weather events produced record-high temperatures does not mean that sustained warming isn't happening. Global temperatures are increasing due to climate change according to long-term temperature records. One day readings don’t reverse this fact

Usual flat Earther bullshit, they find some obscure nobody with a blog or Twitter account and echo that persons “findings” as some earth changing discovery. All part of an effort, one usual traced back to fossil fuel interests, to create a false paradigm on climate change

Wrong

The fact that past extreme weather events produced record-high temperatures does not mean that sustained warming isn't happening. Global temperatures are increasing due to climate change according to long-term temperature records. One day readings don’t reverse this fact

Usual flat Earther bullshit, they find some obscure nobody with a blog or Twitter account and echo that persons “findings” as some earth changing discovery. All part of an effort, one usual traced back to fossil fuel interests, to create a false paradigm on climate change
Classic cherry picking. Trying to rebut an annual or longer trend by pointing to single days. Simply unintelligent,

Where’s the terrifying climate crisis?
It’s 96° here today. Probably get close to 100° before the evening cool down. It was 81° at 10 o’clock last night. Pretty warm. Climate crisis? Nah. That’s summer in Oklahoma. Some are better and some are worse.

The weather is different than it was when I was a kid. Winters aren’t as bad as they once were. But I’m not buying their “climate crisis” drivel yet.

Yeah, it’s helpful to know a nitwit when you see one.
R.24e4d8711c075032fb59dfbf44f4e558

Wrong

The fact that past extreme weather events produced record-high temperatures does not mean that sustained warming isn't happening.
A storm is not the Earth, Anchovies. Attempted proof by special pleading.
Global temperatures are increasing
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
due to climate change according to long-term temperature records.
Climate cannot change. Climate has no temperature. There is no temperature record of Earth. It is not possible to measure the temperature of Earth.
One day readings don’t reverse this fact
There is no 'one day readings' of the temperature of the Earth. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Usual flat Earther bullshit,
Earth is spherical, dope.
they find some obscure nobody with a blog or Twitter account and echo that persons “findings” as some earth changing discovery.
Earth is still Earth. It hasn't changed into any other planet.
All part of an effort, one usual traced back to fossil fuel interests,
Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
to create a false paradigm on climate change
Climate cannot change. There is NO paradigm on 'climate change'. Climate cannot change.

It’s 96° here today. Probably get close to 100° before the evening cool down. It was 81° at 10 o’clock last night. Pretty warm. Climate crisis? Nah. That’s summer in Oklahoma. Some are better and some are worse.

The weather is different than it was when I was a kid. Winters aren’t as bad as they once were. But I’m not buying their “climate crisis” drivel yet.
Weather is not season.

Your subjective description of a 'bad winter' is different now that you are no longer a kid. Indeed, to most kids, winters aren't bad! It's a time for snowball fights, snow forts, sledding, skiiing, snowmen and other sculptures, and generally having a great time!

Climate cannot 'crisis'. Climate cannot change. Climate has no temperature, precipitation, wind speed or direction, or any other value that can 'change'. A subjective description cannot 'crisis'.

Yeah. Oklahoma can get pretty hot. It can pick up some nasty storm activity due to colder dry air meeting up with warm humid Gulf air, which often meets over Oklahoma.

I find the Plains too boring for my taste, but Oklahoma does have it's beauty, and the people there are generally pretty nice. It's just that Imuch rather live in the mountains.

The point is you don't know what you're talking about but immersion in politics has fooled you into thinking you do. Thank you anyway for taking the time to tell me about the ice age.

You freely admit that you have no background, formal or otherwise, in the physical sciences. As Dr. Judith Curry states clearly you have very little chance understanding present warming without also understanding early 20th century warming.

"A careful look at the early 20th century global warming, which is almost as large as the warming since 1950. Until we can explain the early 20th century warming, I have little confidence IPCC and NCA4 attribution statements regarding the cause of the recent warming"

Back