Which is the worst?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
Ban the instigator. *shrug*
No, they are both now on ignore for each other. I used a tool I recently have added to the site. I think both of them add to the site individually, however when they are into this personal info battle they get crazy and instigate problems. They can no longer see each other's posts, and they can no longer receive PMs from each other.

No, they are both now on ignore for each other. I used a tool I recently have added to the site. I think both of them add to the site individually, however when they are into this personal info battle they get crazy and instigate problems. They can no longer see each other's posts, and they can no longer receive PMs from each other.

dude....i was told by grind to basically not report this stuff anymore....i ignored his numerous inferences and when nothing was done...i used his little game to get him to stop....thats all....it was no battle...and you know it

dude....i was told by grind to basically not report this stuff anymore....i ignored his numerous inferences and when nothing was done...i used his little game to get him to stop....thats all....it was no battle...and you know it
It's been all over this site for a very long time, I deleted everything for a while until I realized you both seemed to get joy out of making me do something. I hate editing posts, I hate deleting posts, I don't like censorship, and I'm tired of this battle between two people I like. It isn't like I've been calling it anything other than "personal info war" for a while or that you both didn't know I wanted to find some way to make it end.

This is the last I will put out about it in public.

It's been all over this site for a very long time, I deleted everything for a while until I realized you both seemed to get joy out of making me do something. I hate editing posts, I hate deleting posts, I don't like censorship, and I'm tired of this battle between two people I like. It isn't like I've been calling it anything other than "personal info war" for a while or that you both didn't know I wanted to find some way to make it end.

This is the last I will put out about it in public.

see my pm....you're absolutely dead wrong i "enjoy" having you edit....i did not report anything....i merely did something to stop his repeated personal info war....

LOL That's harsh. If you do that to me I'd leave, seriously.

And what's to prevent maineman from simply adopting another moniker, like he has on other boards?

There's a tool where you can ban a poster from a tread. I think that would be effective and not as rash.
It might be something that I can add later and use as a step towards this. However this doesn't stop them from posting, it's more like sitting between two bickering children at church. I need a break.

It also ends the PM wars that were going on.

I'm working on writing some new rules in regard to this, but I may just warn them directly. Working around this through troll accounts, or using friends to post quotes that will egg this further will net more direct action.

I like both of these people, I just dislike the info battles that are going on. It is contrary to the reason I created this place.

no lies at all... I know what the two letters stood for, and they were nobody's initials....

I'll give you one and only one hint... the last letter stood for BOY.

does one of the guys at the firm have that for a last name?

maineman you are not innocent in this. I don't wish to perpetuate this argument further but I will not let you claim publicly that you made an innocent mistake and meant no ill will. This is not true and both Damo and I know otherwise. That is why both yours and yurts posts were edited. Both you and yurt are culpable to some degree.

€ r ı π ∂;509408 said:
maineman you are not innocent in this. I don't wish to perpetuate this argument further but I will not let you claim publicly that you made an innocent mistake and meant no ill will. This is not true and both Damo and I know otherwise. That is why both yours and yurts posts were edited. Both you and yurt are culpable to some degree.

I made no mistake. when I used those two initials in question, they did NOT refer to any law firm. that's a fact. it was a private poke at his heritage... not his employment status.

It might be something that I can add later and use as a step towards this. However this doesn't stop them from posting, it's more like sitting between two bickering children at church. I need a break.

It also ends the PM wars that were going on.
I'm working on writing some new rules in regard to this, but I may just warn them directly. Working around this through troll accounts, or using friends to post quotes that will egg this further will net more direct action.

I like both of these people, I just dislike the info battles that are going on. It is contrary to the reason I created this place.

this is not accurate....no pm war....only that ass sending me diggs....

and again...no battle...look at what really happened and the reasons i responded....if it was a battle i would have immediately responded to his diggs....

I have lifted the enforced ignore. Yurt and MM can see each others posts again and send each other PMs again.

Please, let's keep this crap to politics.

I have lifted the enforced ignore. Yurt and MM can see each others posts again and send each other PMs again.
Good move. You can also make a special thread are and just have those who agree to it in it. That's what we do for maineman's special place.

Good move. You can also make a special thread are and just have those who agree to it in it. That's what we do for maineman's special place.
No. I plan on using that function again if it goes to the places it has gone in the past. I believe that they get some satisfaction from it or they wouldn't continue it, they'll just have to find that satisfaction elsewhere.

No. I plan on using that function again if it goes to the places it has gone in the past. I believe that they get some satisfaction from it or they wouldn't continue it, they'll just have to find that satisfaction elsewhere.

Mick Jaggers? Is that you?

yeah.....MM making over half a dozen posts, continuing into the next day....and me making one post to get him to stop because it was made clear reporting was not cool....him being banned twice in a matter of weeks for the personal info.....is me getting satisfaction

:rolleyes:

its clear only MM gets the satisfaction....he has used you to get at me and then the next day publicly posts he is a preacher....

Back