Which is which?

midcan5

Thought exercise #2 Which is which?

There are two exclusions to make this interesting. All statements must be true or false.

You are in a chat room talking to a conservative and a liberal. You are allowed only one question to figure out which is which. The question must be about 'love' (Exclusion marriage). What is your statement/question?

You are in a chat room talking to a conservative and a liberal, the liberal voted for Obama, the conservative McCain. Same task as above, but this time the question must be about 'history' (exclusion American presidents). What is your question?

You are in a chat talking to a conservative, a libertarian and a liberal. Again you are allowed one question about 'freedom' to figure out each. What is your question?

Please answer before engaging in the usual negative feedback. If your question is already asked, try another? Easy?

(Repost. Do we really think about our opinions or do we simply react to some pattern of thought.)

Dixie, et al come on, I'm sure you all can think of lots of discerning questions that clearly delineate the errors of our thinking - You do so so often in prose that makes the liberal soul reconsider reality.

The question must be about 'love' (Exclusion marriage). What is your statement/question?

do you love killing children?....the conservative will say "no", the liberal will complain it's an unfair question because the unborn aren't really children.....

My question about freedom to determine who was a libertarian, liberal, or conservative would be this:

How would you rank the importance of these three principles in your moral system: Equality, Tradition, Freedom.

A liberal will put equality first, a libertarian will put freedom, and a religious conservative will put tradition.

My question about freedom to determine who was a libertarian, liberal, or conservative would be this:

How would you rank the importance of these three principles in your moral system: Equality, Tradition, Freedom.

A liberal will put equality first, a libertarian will put freedom, and a religious conservative will put tradition.

I sorta agree, but not sure, as I once wrote a thread on who should rule and changed my mind on that very issue. Also the instructions are for true or false statements. But thanks for the reply.

I can't find a link, I may google it but here are questions.

Who should rule test?
Do you understand your core values?
Is liberty more important than equality?
Is the state necessary?
Is government necessary?
Are all values relative?
Are rights more important than duties?
Have you ever regretted something you have done?
Does the free market exist?
Is welfare acceptable?
Are you better than a homeless bum?
Is the separation of church and state a good thing?
Should societies attempt social justice?
Do you read?
Are poor people lazy?
Should health care be available to all?

All 15 questions are Yes or No only. Two questions are debatable, four questions are 'No,' Nine demand a 'Yes' answer if you are to rule. A correct score to be a ruler must be near perfect.

I find it interesting that you only want responses from the right-leaners.

Who said that? Oh, yea I mentioned Dixie, no, my underhanded motive here, which you already knew, is I want to see if the answers are predictably right v left. I think they are as after years of thought about all sorts of things I've come to the conclusion people don't think. Me too. LOL

Lefties have at it.

My answer would be:

1. Freedom
2. Freedom
3. Freedom

Who said that? Oh, yea I mentioned Dixie, no, my underhanded motive here, which you already knew, is I want to see if the answers are predictably right v left. I think they are as after years of thought about all sorts of things I've come to the conclusion people don't think. Me too. LOL

Lefties have at it.
You specifically mentioned only right-leaners... It was telling.... ;)

I sorta agree, but not sure, as I once wrote a thread on who should rule and changed my mind on that very issue. Also the instructions are for true or false statements. But thanks for the reply.

I can't find a link, I may google it but here are questions.

Who should rule test?
Do you understand your core values?
Is liberty more important than equality?
Is the state necessary?
Is government necessary?
Are all values relative?
Are rights more important than duties?
Have you ever regretted something you have done?
Does the free market exist?
Is welfare acceptable?
Are you better than a homeless bum?
Is the separation of church and state a good thing?
Should societies attempt social justice?
Do you read?
Are poor people lazy?
Should health care be available to all?

All 15 questions are Yes or No only. Two questions are debatable, four questions are 'No,' Nine demand a 'Yes' answer if you are to rule. A correct score to be a ruler must be near perfect.

Pretending the above should all be restricted to yes or no answers only is quite simply idiotic.

unless of course you are trying to weed out those who are stupid enough to believe that 'yes or no' can adequately answer any of them.

Yes, midcan, they do want to kill children. They get off on it.

Proof please.

Pretending the above should all be restricted to yes or no answers only is quite simply idiotic.

unless of course you are trying to weed out those who are stupid enough to believe that 'yes or no' can adequately answer any of them.

Egad, I'm beginning to get into patterns of thought. I may need shock treatments or something like that. But your answer fits a discussion I have had on another site so well it amazes me. Instead of replying intelligently with a little thought, PPP does the same, you change the rules as a spoiled child does. Do you tell your teachers to give you tests that you can answer only? How dumb our nation is becoming continues to amaze me, but more than dumbness it is the inability to think hard.

Not one person can answer the thread question, WOW!

Back