White boy summer

The meme is "white boy summer." Sure didn't take long for you guys to jump to conclusions and pile on.

"White Boy Summer is a mock movement started by the son of the actor Tom Hanks Chet Hanks. Many interpreted this as a call for social liberation of caucasian men, allowing them to act and dress in ways that make them feel most comfortable, similar to Hot Girl Summer and Christian Girl Autumn. After posting a video in which he launched the idea, many mocked the idea, arguing that white men are not in need of liberation and joking about stereotypes about white culture, focusing on the fashions and attitudes of white men."

Wow, it’s right there in your link. It’s a MOCK! Kinda negates the OP, doesn’t it?
Like I said earlier, it’s meant to be humorous.

You gonna kill for Trump chicken shit?
Not speaking for him just myself......No,...instead we will just ELECT him. YOU cant stop whats coming. I am very much looking forward to the collective meltdown of the left.

Your counter argument is the definition of a meme?

Btw I've seen you go on about "healthy diet is racist." What's that about?
What’s that about??!!? Several years ago on the DCJunkies board I mentioned a few benefits of aspects of taoism , one of which was a healthy diet. Several leftists argued that was racist. I linked their comments and NOT ONE of you loons refuted it. I’ll never let the loons forget it. Never.

What’s that about??!!? Several years ago on the DCJunkies board I mentioned a few benefits of aspects of taoism , one of which was a healthy diet. Several leftists argued that was racist. I linked their comments and NOT ONE of you loons refuted it. I’ll never let the loons forget it. Never.
Well, DC Junkies... I was a member but rarely visited it. So nothing here on JPP?

Back