White boy summer

Well, DC Junkies... I was a member but rarely visited it. So nothing here on JPP?
You loons have still never refuted it even though I mention it from time to time.
Anyway what difference does it make? When birds, math, roads, trees, babies, etc. have been deemed racist, everything is . Why not a healthy diet?

Ok, there IS. a meme. And the meme is clearly a MOCK , meant to be funny. If anything it’s the exact opposite of racist.

How white supremacists appropriated a Megan Thee Stallion song​

“White boy summer,” a phrase popular among white supremacists, was promoted at a far-right convention Trump attended over the weekend. Here’s the phrase’s origin.

...This phrase, which the Anti-Defamation League notes has become become popular among white supremacists, first began as a variation of a statement of womanly pride by rapper Megan Thee Stallion. Megan popularized the phrase “Hot Girl Summer” in 2019 to promote women’s independence and bodily autonomy. She faced misogynistic backlash for promoting these things, spurring some men to promote the phrase “Hot Boy Summer” as a cringeworthy competitor. Then, white men — such as Tom Hanks’ son Chet — appropriated the phrase to create “White Boy Summer” as a declaration of their purportedly fleeting summertime freedom."

This is the dumbest frikkin thread EVER! :laugh: Mights well add to it!

Cultural appropriation ? :rolleyes:

:magagrin:

How white supremacists appropriated a Megan Thee Stallion song​

“White boy summer,” a phrase popular among white supremacists, was promoted at a far-right convention Trump attended over the weekend. Here’s the phrase’s origin.

...This phrase, which the Anti-Defamation League notes has become become popular among white supremacists, first began as a variation of a statement of womanly pride by rapper Megan Thee Stallion. Megan popularized the phrase “Hot Girl Summer” in 2019 to promote women’s independence and bodily autonomy. She faced misogynistic backlash for promoting these things, spurring some men to promote the phrase “Hot Boy Summer” as a cringeworthy competitor. Then, white men — such as Tom Hanks’ son Chet — appropriated the phrase to create “White Boy Summer” as a declaration of their purportedly fleeting summertime freedom."
I like this from urban dictionary:

White boy summer

Basically summer for white males to enjoy and relax after a year of bs, hate and being blamed for everything bad that happens in the world by incels.

Reactions: TOP
..........."Summertime,.....and the livin is easy........ fish are jumpin.....and the cotton is high.......your daddys rich and your mama's good lookin..... so hush little baby,.....theres no need to cry....."

CLASSIC !

I like this from urban dictionary:

White boy summer

Basically summer for white males to enjoy and relax after a year of bs, hate and being blamed for everything bad that happens in the world by incels.
Why are you continuing to ignore the fact the white supremacists are using the meme for spreading their hateful ideology?

The "extremist" users also used "White Boy Summer" as their reaction to oppose political events, such as the Black Lives Matter protests. They used the term to refer to a utopia or war against their enemies.[4] Among them was the white nationalist commentator Nick Fuentes, who used it as a slogan to disrupt an event hosted by the Conservative Political Action Conference with his followers.[5]

..........."Summertime,.....and the livin is easy........ fish are jumpin.....and the cotton is high.......your daddys rich and your mama's good lookin..... so hush little baby,.....theres no need to cry....."

CLASSIC !
That's a good one. I like this, too.

Why are you continuing to ignore the fact the white supremacists are using the meme for spreading their hateful ideology?

The "extremist" users also used "White Boy Summer" as their reaction to oppose political events, such as the Black Lives Matter protests. They used the term to refer to a utopia or war against their enemies.[4] Among them was the white nationalist commentator Nick Fuentes, who used it as a slogan to disrupt an event hosted by the Conservative Political Action Conference with his followers.[5]
Because that’s between domestic terrorists like Proud Boys and BLM. I honestly couldn’t care less about those freaks. And they mostly exist in urban shitholes that I avoid.

Back