White Guy Tacos

Call it whatever you want, but be prepared for the response you get. Gringo tacos does not offend me.
I wouldn’t use it because it’s offensive to my friends and family. I find it offensive. You do you, but be careful where you use your term.
White guy tacos does not offend me.
Does The Negro Baseball Hall of Fame ...offend your family ?

Biden says: “You know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro...did that offend your family?

Does The Negro Baseball Hall of Fame ...offend your family ?

Biden says: “You know, I’ve adopted the attitude of the great Negro...did that offend your family?
You don’t understand nuance, educate yourself. My friends understand historical usage of words. You clearly don’t.

Who cares. Oh but side note. Mexicans make the best mexican food. White people should sit down.

I grew up in the rural midwest back in the 70's. My hometown got a "Mexican Restaurant" sometime in the 70's. It served some of the LEAST AUTHENTIC mexican food imaginable but it was PERFECTLY tuned for midwestern palettes. In my life I've lived in many places, most of which had GREAT authentic mexican food which I dearly love but nothing will ever displace the strange Illinois-variants of Mexican foods that no Mexican has ever heard of.

I grew up in the rural midwest back in the 70's. My hometown got a "Mexican Restaurant" sometime in the 70's. It served some of the LEAST AUTHENTIC mexican food imaginable but it was PERFECTLY tuned for midwestern palettes. In my life I've lived in many places, most of which had GREAT authentic mexican food which I dearly love but nothing will ever displace the strange Illinois-variants of Mexican foods that no Mexican has ever heard of.
So you think white people should sit down? Lol...Did the restaurant in your Hometown label the food as white people tacos? Of course they didn't...

Yeah the JPP leftists seem to think they don't need to prove their claims. They somehow have come to believe that because they think or say something that automatically makes it true. No need to prove it. They say, "Trumps a fascist". Is it true? They think he is and said he is so...that's what makes it true. That's how this all works with them.
Kinda like what AM radio and Fox prime time has been doing for decades, not to mention Trump, no need for proof, just say it, and the cult will accept it as fact

I make some of the best ham hocks, collard greens, black eyed peas and cornbread west of the Mississippi. Sistas always try to hook up with me at the checkout line in a grocery store. It takes hours to make soul food no matter what culture you're from.

Reactions: TOP
Kinda like what AM radio and Fox prime time has been doing for decades, not to mention Trump, no need for proof, just say it, and the cult will accept it as fact

Christine Blasey Ford, E. Jean Carroll ..no need for proof just say it happened 30 years ago and the cult will accept it as fact​

I rest my
I make some of the best ham hocks, collard greens, black eyed peas and cornbread west of the Mississippi. Sistas always try to hook up with me at the checkout line in a grocery store. It takes hours to make soul food no matter what culture you're from.
It does indeed, but we don't label it....;)

I rest my

It does indeed, but we don't label it....;)
I've been trying to cut down on the amount of time it takes to cook good food but every once in a while, I'll spend an entire day doing it right.

So you think white people should sit down? Lol...Did the restaurant in your Hometown label the food as white people tacos? Of course they didn't...

Fuck off. I was making a side-comment. Geeezus does everything have to be a fight with you fucks?

Back