White Guy Tacos

I think that was the point... White guy taco was the emphasis... What was his point? I guess that he thought he thought he was being smart and witty....lol
I mean like if it's used in a sort of fun self deprecating way like "I'm eating white man tacos with less heat lol" vs "I'm eating a WHITE man's taco, this is how the WHITE man eats a taco!".

One is light and playful, the other is just aggressively proud of your own race for no reason.

Similar to this scene in the Longest Yard.

Kinda like what AM radio and Fox prime time has been doing for decades, not to mention Trump, no need for proof, just say it, and the cult will accept it as fact
As another poster correctly pointed out the D after your names stands for Delusional Dingbat and there is the proof ^^^^^^^^^

I mean like if it's used in a sort of fun self deprecating way like "I'm eating white man tacos with less heat lol" vs "I'm eating a WHITE man's taco, this is how the WHITE man eats a taco!".

One is light and playful, the other is just aggressively proud of your own race for no reason.

Similar to this scene in the Longest Yard.
There's no excuse for saying it...but now that you mention the movie...maybe it was scripted...the entire exchange between Tim and Kam...good call... ( I do like the Longest Yard ...)

Matzah for you? Idiot
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

main-qimg-a90831e8c6fba76c9362337638e3a979-lq

Seems nearly every minute some leftist posts the exact words he is ordered to regurgitate by the DNC, and in approproately poor grammar, reflective of the special kind of undereducation that relegates one to mindless OBEDIENCE.
Seems every time you post, you experience one of those PAP SMEARING moments!

Tim Walz’s Quip on “White Guy Tacos” Sends MAGA Into Meltdown​

The far-right is freaking out after Kamala Harris’s running mate made a comment on how he likes his tacos.

34bd7b5f8a463b17e235274ca97bd15afa700b7e.jpeg

Back