White lives matter

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
trump-racist-800.jpg

Trump supporter

Donald Trump is the leader of the White Lives Matter movement.

Someone had to start it — they were gettin’ out of control.

First, one of them became president and now they’re in the streets protesting every time a Black gets shot.

Then Trump arrived like white supremacy’s Santa KKKlaus with a bag full of gifts.

Trumpy KKKlaus reminded them that a white man who employs good ol’ fashioned white toughness is unstoppable.

In Trump’s mind, everything is aligned against white men — Washington, Mexico, China, Democrats, Black Lives Matter, everything.

Republican race baiting — from the Southern Strategy to welfare queens to self-deportation — and decades of the GOP welcoming racists in their tent would eventually lead to “Make America White Again.”

We should have known that the browning of America and the growing inclusivity of America was not going to be taken lying down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/toure/donald-trump-white-lives-matter_b_9499508.html

I'm certain that Führer Trump knows nothing about the white power tattoo his campaign volunteer is sporting on national TV, Brother Leon.

They are?

Please explain.

I''ll understand if you can't.

Poor Bobo.

You're too fucking stupid to understand the perverse dynamics of the bigoted racial insanity of the black "victim" hysteria perpetuated and promoted by the leftist "neo-slavery" agenda.

ALL LIVES MATTER!

White lives suck, starting with Desh's. Watermark's a team player so he'll sacrifice his own for the greater good.

Another circle jerk thread between Legion and his sock Leo.

You just proved the idiocy of many on the far left who think it is racist if it is white. You're double standards are not honest. Black lives matter is not racist, but if someone says white lives matter, they must be racist. Such a clearly inconsistent position is a sign of great stupidity.

Actually moron, "Black Lives Matter" and other bigoted race baiting blacks are garanteeing the resurgence of the KKK.

Wrong Bobo.
Racists and bigots who give public voice and validation to the ignorant fears and blind hatred of stupid white trash are guaranteeing the resurgence of the KKK.
Poor Bobo.

Wrong Bobo.
Racists and bigots who give public voice and validation to the ignorant fears and blind hatred of stupid white trash are guaranteeing the resurgence of the KKK.
Poor Bobo.

You mean like "Black Lives Matter?" Do the racist bigots of Black Lives Matter think All lives matter? Do you, asshole?

Simply, the title of "Black Lives Matter" is a fucking racist slogan.

Who's Bobo?:dunno:

You mean like "Black Lives Matter?" Do the racist bigots of Black Lives Matter think All lives matter? Do you, asshole?

Simply, the title of "Black Lives Matter" is a fucking racist slogan.

Who's Bobo?:dunno:

The racists and bigots of whom I speak, are Trump and his supporters, like you Bobo.
All lives matter. Racists need to be told that black lives matter too. Racist seem to believe that black lives haven't mattered for a long time. The slogan is educational for ignorant racists.
Poor Bobo.

The racists and bigots of whom I speak, are Trump and his supporters, like you Bobo.

Who's Bobo?:dunno: I'll understand if you can't identify him.:cof1:

All lives matter. Racists need to be told that black lives matter too.

Where's the "TOO" on the Black Lives Matter slogan? When did you ever use the "TOO"?

Racist seem to believe that black lives haven't mattered for a long time. The slogan is educational for ignorant racists.
Poor Bobo.

Who's Bobo?:dunno: I understand that you can't identify him.:rofl2:

For your "education" moron, the slogan simply guarantees a resurgence in the KKK. Your Black Lives Matter thugs are the racist just like the KKK and you're too fucking stupid to understand that.:cof1:

Who's Bobo?:dunno: I'll understand if you can't identify him.:cof1:

Where's the "TOO" on the Black Lives Matter slogan? When did you ever use the "TOO"?

Who's Bobo?:dunno: I understand that you can't identify him.:rofl2:

For your "education" moron, the slogan simply guarantees a resurgence in the KKK. Your Black Lives Matter thugs are the racist just like the KKK and you're too fucking stupid to understand that.:cof1:

Their beliefs are not consistent with the textbook definition of what a racist believes. To call BLM proponents racists is a falsehood and demonstrates a childish "echo retort" and profound ignorance. Pee Wee.

images (1).jpg
Poor BOBO.

Their beliefs are not consistent with the textbook definition of what a racist believes. To call BLM proponents racists is a falsehood and demonstrates a childish "echo retort" and profound ignorance. Pee Wee.

Here’s what the dictionary says a racist is,

“racist
[rey-sist]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that one's own racial group is superior or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.”
Dictionary dot com.

The very simple fact that the title ”Black Lives Matter” excludes all people not black of lives that matter is a blatantly RACIST slogan constructed by blatantly racist people.

You know it as well as I do, or you’re either a fucking liar or a moron or both.

Back