White lives matter

The board notes you evaded the point i raised and instead stooped to namecalling. I'll make the point again. Black lives will never matter as long as half of them are on welfare and the ones employed are doing useless social work jobs they got thru affirmative action.

The board notes der der de ded derp...
You know whose lives don't fucking matter and never will?...

RACIST SCUM SUCKING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU...
FUCK YOU RACIST TURD EATER!
ROTFLMAO

The board notes you evaded the point i raised and instead stooped to namecalling. I'll make the point again. Black lives will never matter as long as half of them are on welfare and the ones employed are doing useless social work jobs they got thru affirmative action.

It's the leftist brand of neo-slavery. First they convince the blacks and others that they are "victims." They then convince them that rich Whitey owes them reparations. Then they take middle class White's money and redistribute it to them just enough to keep them in the slavery of government reliance and a loyal leftist voting block.

You're too fucking stupid to understand the perverse dynamics of the bigoted racial insanity of the black "victim" hysteria perpetuated and promoted by the leftist "neo-slavery" agenda.

ALL LIVES MATTER!
'Black' Fascist buggers object to being lynched! Electrocution now!

Tell that to the judge! Then show the class where the Black Lives Matter actions or rhetoric even indicates that any lives matter that aren't black.

The statement title alone is just more blatant black racism!

I am speaking to the statement title alone. 'Black Lives Matter'. Not all people have to be a part of the group to understand it's meaning. We don't need to follow their every move and nitpick what the people that joined the organization do, just to understand three words. There are a lot of people that aren't affiliated with the group that can agree with the meaning behind the title. Don't confuse me backing a statement with me backing the current group, as I never spoke about the group, only the title.

If you don’t say “TOO,” who’s life aside from your own are you claiming matters? Moron!:dunno:

You assume and insinuate three simple words to mean something totally different, yet you call others morons? If you don't say "TOO", then I'm saying my life matters! No more, no less! If I do say "TOO", then I'm insinuating then I'm adding meaning to the statement, saying that it isn't just my life that matters, but someone else's as well. The problem is, you are adding an 'ONLY' into your meaning of three simple words that your feeble mind can't comprehend.

I’m saying that the majority of Black Lives Matter are a gang of racist thugs! The minority of Black Lives Matter are pawns and follow alongs. Most have the IQ of tree bark.:cof1:

When they are black people we don't agree with, they are thugs. We already know your racist code words, but go ahead and keep using them.

Show the class the part of their rhetoric and actions that proves they give a flying fuck about anybody’s lives that isn’t black. I’ll understand if you can’t.:rofl2::cof1:

Why would I have to? That isn't the point of their organization. They are trying to legitimize their own lives, but racists have trouble giving legitimacy to them. They can't even get past a three word title. After that, all you use is confirmation bias to try and prove your point as to why we shouldn't accept that their lives matter.

I am speaking to the statement title alone. 'Black Lives Matter'. Not all people have to be a part of the group to understand it's meaning. We don't need to follow their every move and nitpick what the people that joined the organization do, just to understand three words. There are a lot of people that aren't affiliated with the group that can agree with the meaning behind the title. Don't confuse me backing a statement with me backing the current group, as I never spoke about the group, only the title.

If you support the 3 words "Black Lives Matter," you're a fucking racist! Those 3 words exclude every race of humanity that isn't black skinned. You can lie about that as much and as often as you like, but the fact remains that if you support those 3 words your're a fucking racist pig!

If you support the 3 words "Black Lives Matter," you're a fucking racist! Those 3 words exclude every race of humanity that isn't black skinned. You can lie about that as much and as often as you like, but the fact remains that if you support those 3 words your're a fucking racist pig!

Poor Bobo, thinks that anyone who cares about a black persons life, without mentioning the exclusion of anyone else's life, should be called a racist, just because he is a racist himself.
One thing I have learned is that racist scum like poor Bobo here want to believe that everyone is a racist, just like they are. It somehow makes them feel okay with themselves.
lol
Poor racist Bobo

You assume and insinuate three simple words to mean something totally different, yet you call others morons?

Totally different from what? Those 3 words are self explanatory. They isolate blacks from the rest of racial humanity. There’s no equality insinuated with any other race. It pronounces that black’s lives are more worthy and valued and blacks are the elite master race. The 3 words are a fascist pronouncement.

If you don't say "TOO", then I'm saying my life matters! No more, no less!

Where are you saying any such thing? You’re excluding all of humanity except YOU. Y’all fucking leftist lie! You try to cover your stupid asses by claiming words say what you want them to say rather than what they actually say.

If I do say "TOO", then I'm insinuating then I'm adding meaning to the statement, saying that it isn't just my life that matters, but someone else's as well.

So your lying ass is now claiming that the word “TOO” has no meaning because you claimed that not saying “TOO” also says your words are including something “more or less” and only god knows who or what. Such garbage is typical of leftist racist pigs.

The problem is, you are adding an 'ONLY' into your meaning of three simple words that your feeble mind can't comprehend.

“Black Lives Matter” needs no “ONLY” to be a black racist fascist elitist statement. Those 3 little words do that all by themselves, moron!

When they are black people we don't agree with, they are thugs. We already know your racist code words, but go ahead and keep using them.

For your information moron, It’s not the “blackness” I disagree with, it’s the racist fascist elitist slogan I disagree with and only thugs black or any other skin color that promote such fascism is either a dupe or a fascist racist pig!

Why would I have to? That isn't the point of their organization. They are trying to legitimize their own lives,

They’re trying to legitimize separatism, fascism, bigotry and racial unrest.

but racists have trouble giving legitimacy to them.

I never give legitimacy to racism from any skin color of fucking fascist racist bigots, but the evidence is clear that you do.

They can't even get past a three word title.

Words have meanings asshole! They say what they say not what you want to lie and claim they say.

After that, all you use is confirmation bias to try and prove your point as to why we shouldn't accept that their lives matter.

What you’re calling bias moron is non-reputable “EVIDENCE.”

Poor Bobo, thinks that anyone who cares about a black persons life, without mentioning the exclusion of anyone else's life, should be called a racist, just because he is a racist himself. One thing I have learned is that racist scum like poor Bobo here want to believe that everyone is a racist, just like they are. It somehow makes them feel okay with themselves.
lol
Poor racist Bobo

Poor BOBO.

At this point, you've proven yourself to be a moron. I need not go any further. Repeating myself to you obviously would be fruitless because you don't understand basic grammar. It's not a "lie", it's fucking elementary english that you can't comprehend.

Totally different from what? Those 3 words are self explanatory. They isolate blacks from the rest of racial humanity. There’s no equality insinuated with any other race. It pronounces that black’s lives are more worthy and valued and blacks are the elite master race. The 3 words are a fascist pronouncement.

Where are you saying any such thing? You’re excluding all of humanity except YOU. Y’all fucking leftist lie! You try to cover your stupid asses by claiming words say what you want them to say rather than what they actually say.

So your lying ass is now claiming that the word “TOO” has no meaning because you claimed that not saying “TOO” also says your words are including something “more or less” and only god knows who or what. Such garbage is typical of leftist racist pigs.

“Black Lives Matter” needs no “ONLY” to be a black racist fascist elitist statement. Those 3 little words do that all by themselves, moron!

For your information moron, It’s not the “blackness” I disagree with, it’s the racist fascist elitist slogan I disagree with and only thugs black or any other skin color that promote such fascism is either a dupe or a fascist racist pig!

They’re trying to legitimize separatism, fascism, bigotry and racial unrest.

I never give legitimacy to racism from any skin color of fucking fascist racist bigots, but the evidence is clear that you do.

Words have meanings asshole! They say what they say not what you want to lie and claim they say.

What you’re calling bias moron is non-reputable “EVIDENCE.”

Once again, your inability to understand basic grammar has proven you are a moron.

I'll be waiting for your rebuttal, completely dissecting every word of this basic sentence. My guess is it will say "Once again" must mean it's only happened twice, and "your inability to understand" means you've got a great grasp.

You can't argue with stupid, and basically, you've rendered me speechless.

At this point, you've proven yourself to be a moron. I need not go any further. Repeating myself to you obviously would be fruitless because you don't understand basic grammar. It's not a "lie", it's fucking elementary english that you can't comprehend.

Bobo's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Poor racist Bobo

Back