White lives matter

No, no you didn't give me a specific answer. Yes or No would have been specific, but instead, just like with everything else, you have to draw it out and add your own interpretation to it so you can feel better about not being direct and honest. You actually made your answer less specific by not indicating who the 'too' refers to. This only indicates that you are unwilling to admit that Black Lives Matter. Giving a simple answer, such as 'Yes' to that question, makes you feel all squeamish and uncomfortable. It isn't hard for me, watch this.

Do Black lives matter?
Me: Yes

Do White lives matter?
Me: Yes

Wait, what just happened there? Did I just use a racist statement by saying white lives matter? No, not at all. It's a simple question with a simple answer. It was very easy for me to answer both honestly and openly without fear of being called a racist, because frankly, it shouldn't be hard to answer. That weird feeling you get inside that makes it hard to answer.. yeah, that's called racism.

Both of your idiot statements are racist, authoritarian and fascist labeling and filing human kind away according to their skin color. In both sentences, you eliminate every race by black in the former sentence and white in the latter. You're a racist fascist pig!

Both of your idiot statements are racist, authoritarian and fascist labeling and filing human kind away according to their skin color. In both sentences, you eliminate every race by black in the former sentence and white in the latter. You're a racist fascist pig!

There is no hope for you, and you've proven yourself to be a total moron. I don't need to go any further.

I said I'm done with you, now shut up already. I will not argue with stupid.

You might be done with me, but that doesn't mean I'm done with you.:cof1:

Keep making stupid racist, fascist post, and I'll respond to them imbecile.:cof1:

Black Lives Matter are a gang of racist pigs and you're their pimp.:cof1:

Every time you look in a mirror, you're looking at stupid!:rofl2::cof1:

You might be done with me, but that doesn't mean I'm done with you.:cof1:

Keep making stupid racist, fascist post, and I'll respond to them imbecile.:cof1:

Black Lives Matter are a gang of racist pigs and you're their pimp.:cof1:

Every time you look in a mirror, you're looking at stupid!:rofl2::cof1:

:palm:

Why do morons like this idiot always keep talking?

That could explain a lot.
I always took him to be a felon. But you could be correct.
Poor little Bobo

Who's Bobo and what felony do you assume he's committed?:dunno:

Oh! That's right your only talent is pukespeak and kissinf troll's ass, huh Pussy?:rofl2::cof1:

Back