white males need not apply under an obama administration

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4"]YouTube - Explosive Video Reich, Obamas economic advisor no "White Male Construction Workers"[/ame]

Last edited:
Whew... It's a damn good thing my sister finished our family genealogy last year and found that we are 1/8 Native American and 1/16 African-American! That is going to come in very handy in the coming years, as I will be entitled to many special privileges you white Europeans will simply get left out on.

didn't some scientist say we all come from africa!!!!

imagine if the bush administration economic team said no jobs to black males...

Holy crap, I'm 1/3 FrenchyNazish 1/3 white trash and 1/3 american indian , puffabong tribe
I hope I qualify for some goodies

WHITE MENS ARE SO OPPRESSED

IT'S TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOESN'T GO THROUGH EVERY 50 STATES LEGISLATURES, I AGREE, IT'S NOT LIKE WE ACTUALLY ELECT OUR FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES, OR THAT SMALL STATES ARE SEVERELY OVER WEIGHTED IN THE COUNT!

10dz8nq.jpg

You know Spurt, it actually hurts my eyes to read this kind of ignorance. I feel as if you have assaulted me. I feel as if, if I were to give you a good kick in the balls, that would be fair retribution for the fucking painful ignorance you have just assaulted me with on this whiny, womanish thread.

First of all, you stupid shit, it was women's groups who were mainly lobbying those drawing up this jobs stimulus to remind them that construction jobs would mainly, almost solely, go to men. They didn't say "No construction jobs" they said "hey, don't forget about us by making it ONLY or ALMOST ONLY, construction jobs. Why am I not surprised that you completely missed that, and immediately started whining about "the blacks"?

No one is asking to strip construction jobs from the bill, they are only saying, don't forget about us, we need jobs too.

I guess you would love it if they forged a stimulus bill that said "White men only" but the world doesn't work that way anymore, sorry spurt.

I especially liked the way the captions seemed to have nothing to do with the words being spoken.

You lefties who support this overt racism against white people should be ashamed.

BAC. You've come along way, but your willingness to go along with this racism saddens me, truly.

You know Spurt, it actually hurts my eyes to read this kind of ignorance. I feel as if you have assaulted me. I feel as if, if I were to give you a good kick in the balls, that would be fair retribution for the fucking painful ignorance you have just assaulted me with on this whiny, womanish thread.

First of all, you stupid shit, it was women's groups who were mainly lobbying those drawing up this jobs stimulus to remind them that construction jobs would mainly, almost solely, go to men. They didn't say "No construction jobs" they said "hey, don't forget about us by making it ONLY or ALMOST ONLY, construction jobs. Why am I not surprised that you completely missed that, and immediately started whining about "the blacks"?

No one is asking to strip construction jobs from the bill, they are only saying, don't forget about us, we need jobs too.

I guess you would love it if they forged a stimulus bill that said "White men only" but the world doesn't work that way anymore, sorry spurt.

This is racism darla. How can you support it? YOu're a fraud.

you know, your lies and silliness are really childish. the facts are plain as day, obama's administration, as evidenced by his economic advisor, flat out said that the jobs should not go to WHITE MALE construction workers. what does that have to do with females? how is that ONLY SAYING don't forget about us????

i missed nothing, but your irrational hatred of me has caused you to again insinuate i am a racist when i am not. i guess pointing out racism against whites makes me a racist in your eyes, how sad. your last sentence is absolute ad hominem, nonsensical and totally irrelevent to the topic at hand. but of course since can't actually debate the issue, you attack yurt.

tell me exactly why you support denying jobs specifically to white males...i am interested in your opinion, not your school yard taunts.

I especially liked the way the captions seemed to have nothing to do with the words being spoken.

i forgot to include construction workers in the title

is that all you have? or do you also support that obama's administration wants to deny white male construction workers jobs?

i mean seriously, you and BAC are all hyped up because i forgot to include construction...unbelievable...if this was bush saying no jobs for black construction workers you and BAC and the rest of libs were outright say that bush is a racist and hates ALL people...heck, look at how many said that for katrina. the hypocrisy of the left is appalling.

i forgot to include construction workers in the title

is that all you have? or do you also support that obama's administration wants to deny white male construction workers jobs?

i mean seriously, you and BAC are all hyped up because i forgot to include construction...unbelievable...if this was bush saying no jobs for black construction workers you and BAC and the rest of libs were outright say that bush is a racist and hates ALL people...heck, look at how many said that for katrina. the hypocrisy of the left is appalling.

I don't support anything, mate.

Where the money goes has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I'm just pointing out facts.

You can put your handbag down again now.

I don't support anything, mate.

Where the money goes has nothing whatsoever to do with me. I'm just pointing out facts.

You can put your handbag down again now.

The facts are that they're openly discussing federal rules to make sure the money doesn't go to white people.

The facts are that they're openly discussing federal rules to make sure the money doesn't go to white people.

No, what they are discussing is that money does not "only" go to white people.

That is different and not what is claimed in the original post.

Back