white males need not apply under an obama administration

Desh, they are talking about how to make rules to make sure white people don;t benefit.

NO THEY FUCKING ARE NOT!
Go and listen over and over until you can fully grasp they say the word "Simply".

They are sayihng they dont want it ONLY to go to highly skilled and white construction workers.

That means they fully well intend to give it to those groups too.

Got Honesty?

NO THEY FUCKING ARE NOT!
Go and listen over and over until you can fully grasp they say the word "Simply".

They are sayihng they dont want it ONLY to go to highly skilled and white construction workers.

That means they fully well intend to give it to those groups too.

Got Honesty?

Yes they are. They talked about federal rules to distribute the spending based on race. Get over your brainwash.

brainwash?

Dude have you seen the posts you have made since you got to this site?

You are lkie one of those scragglely guys standing on the bus station sidewalk holding a cardboard sign and screaming insanities at the passing cars.

Maybe you need to read some new books.

brainwash?

Dude have you seen the posts you have made since you got to this site?

You are lkie one of those scragglely guys standing on the bus station sidewalk holding a cardboard sign and screaming insanities at the passing cars.

Maybe you need to read some new books.

So you resort to adhominem attacks because you cannot refute my statements. Good one.

Asshat , you know I love you dude, but your are just so wrong here and your doing it on purpose.

I do not think this means what you think it means.

My name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die.

wow, unlike the rest of the turbo-libs I'm highly amused and glad the nazi's are getting stupider by the day.
He said not only too, now if he had said only to retards then I'd worry about Spurt and Azzhat getting rich.

wow, unlike the rest of the turbo-libs I'm highly amused and glad the nazi's are getting stupider by the day.
He said not only too, now if he had said only to retards then I'd worry about Spurt and Azzhat getting rich.

Nazis were for racial discrimination, like the libs on here are.

Back