white males need not apply under an obama administration

No, what they are discussing is that money does not "only" go to white people.

That is different and not what is claimed in the original post.

wtf does skin color have to do with need? it violates the equal opportunity clause to exclude, for any reason, a person based on the color of their skin. clearly here, white males need not apply as obama wants the job to go to others. race shouldn't even be an issue, i can only imagine your response if bush had said the money should not only go to blacks because others are need as well...

wtf does skin color have to do with need? it violates the equal opportunity clause to exclude, for any reason, a person based on the color of their skin. clearly here, white males need not apply as obama wants the job to go to others. race shouldn't even be an issue, i can only imagine your response if bush had said the money should not only go to blacks because others are need as well...

LOL you are an angry little chap.

Clearly you and i do not share the same interpretation of what was being said. I watched the video and together the captions and your claims are not supported by what is being said.

There is very little left to say.

And you can imagine my response to Bush saying something if that makes you feel better but i'd equally have as little interest in where your tax dollars are spent in your economy if he said it. Hope that clears things up for you.

LOL you are an angry little chap.

Clearly you and i do not share the same interpretation of what was being said. I watched the video and together the captions and your claims are not supported by what is being said.

There is very little left to say.

And you can imagine my response to Bush saying something if that makes you feel better but i'd equally have as little interest in where your tax dollars are spent in your economy if he said it. Hope that clears things up for you.

LOL. You obviously are watching a different tape.

didn't some scientist say we all come from africa!!!!

imagine if the bush administration economic team said no jobs to black males...
There is a common gene throughout humanity that can be traced back to Africa.

Some black people use it to suggest they are superior because they have more of those genes than others. People who are "aryan" suggest that because they are further from those genes they have "evolved" more.

However the only thing the science suggests is that everybody is human and each group evolved to best survive in the area they lived, the changes are minor if you are talking genes and none is "superior" to another. Whether you think chance or the gods created us out of the primordial ooze, we are all evolved from the first of the humans which are very likely to have been in Africa and all of us are equally distant from that first ancestor, give or take a generation.

Knowing how to use the English language is a terrible burden we poor put upon Britons have to bear.
Why is it that every Brit thinks they are an expert in grammar and spelling?

There is a lady who goes through our home owner's association's newsletter with a fine-toothed comb attempting to "correct" all our misspellings. Of course, I have informed her several times that her British spellings are, in fact, incorrect here in the US and that cookies are not called "biscuits" but she can't quite get over the orgasms that the Brits have over that extemporaneous "u" (and the occasional "o") they have to throw into words.

That coupled with the fact that she doesn't seem to have a grasp on homonyms tends to make her both humorous and annoying.

Why is it that every Brit thinks they are an expert in grammar and spelling?

There is a lady who goes through our home owner's association's newsletter with a fine-toothed comb attempting to "correct" all our misspellings. Of course, I have informed her several times that her British spellings are, in fact, incorrect here in the US and that cookies are not called "biscuits" but she can't quite get over the orgasms that the Brits have over that extemporaneous "u" (and the occasional "o") they have to throw into words.

That coupled with the fact that she doesn't seem to have a grasp on homonyms tends to make her both humorous and annoying.

This diligent woman is obviously only trying her best to educate you.*

Do i attempt to correct all of your misspellings? To answer my own question - no, i do not (as tempting as it may be). Although, i admit my mission here is to be both humourous and annoying.

*stick a bat up the old bag's skirt, that's what i say.

This diligent woman is obviously only trying her best to educate you.*

Do i attempt to correct all of your misspellings? To answer my own question - no, i do not (as tempting as it may be). Although, i admit my mission here is to be both humourous and annoying.

*stick a bat up the old bag's skirt, that's what i say.
You know you want to. It aches in your soul that we don't add "u"s to words that don't need them. Admit it!

:D

You know you want to. It aches in your soul that we don't add "u"s to words that don't need them. Admit it!

:D

One day you will see the error of your ways.

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and pronounce aluminium correctly.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of biscuits, taps and pavements.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their grammatically correct prose.

I have a dream today!

So now we are have seen the New direction of the R party.

Parse words , omitt others and scream every time the word white is mentioned.

The Race Card is what they are reduced to ?

they are going to spend alot of time in the wilderness.

So now we are have seen the New direction of the R party.

Parse words , omitt others and scream every time the word white is mentioned.

The Race Card is what they are reduced to ?

they are going to spend alot of time in the wilderness.

Desh, they are talking about how to make rules to make sure white people don;t benefit.

Back