White nationalist, anti-LGBTQ activity on the rise, annual hate report shows

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
I'm sure he did......I'm also pretty sure he doesn't share your opinion.......

Neo-nazis unfurl swastika flag at rally outside South Dakota Capitol​

Christopher Pohlhaus, leader of the Blood Tribe, claimed his members were responsible for the display in response to South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem’s statement on the rally​

rofl.....so the fact a neo-nazi group protested against Noem is now proof that neo-nazi support Repiblicans........lib'ruls are the only people stupid enough to believe their own lies......

WASHINGTON — Emboldened by the mainstreaming of hard-right politics ahead of a presidential election cycle, white nationalist and anti-LGBTQ groups increased to record levels in the United States last year, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s latest annual report on hate and extremism released Tuesday.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which has published the annual report since 1990, documented 835 active anti-government groups, up 133 from 2022’s count, and 595 hate groups, an increase of 72 over the previous year’s figure.

Accounting for a large portion of the increase was a 50% surge in white supremacy hate groups in 2023, the highest jump ever recorded by the SPLC, growing to 165 over 109 in 2022. White power and neo-Nazi rallies across the U.S. totaled 143 in 2023, down from 191 in 2022.

SPLC saw a 33% rise in anti-LGBTQ organizations over last year, bringing the total to 86. The group said the growth was largely attributable to the anti-trans movement on the far-right.
This isn’t surprising.

I don't know.......Trump has been attracting a lot of cross over from the Demmycrat base........I think I'm going to need more from you in the form of proof......your opinion hasn't been worth shit since you got here......
I'm okay with a fake christian not liking my opinions.

Back