White nationalist, anti-LGBTQ activity on the rise, annual hate report shows

I wish you had taken a few minutes and read John 3........perhaps then you wouldn't be so stupid.......
I used to be a Christian and I know for a fact that God does not approve of "Christians" running around online calling people stupid cunts. Your actions in here prove you are a fake ass christian. If anything you show us you are an instrument for satan. You make more atheists everyday. Great job!

Why are you against removing people from law enforcement that are nazis?
why are you pretending there are Nazis in law enforement.......maybe you fuckwits should have spent that money looking for ISIS terrorists in the people crossing the border.........it is clear lib'ruls are stupid enough to believe your own lies........

why are you pretending there are Nazis in law enforement.......maybe you fuckwits should have spent that money looking for ISIS terrorists in the people crossing the border.........it is clear lib'ruls are stupid enough to believe your own lies........
If there are none that is great! We should look into it to make sure. Why you would be against that shows me you agree with nazis ansd that is why you want them in power.

WASHINGTON — Emboldened by the mainstreaming of hard-right politics ahead of a presidential election cycle, white nationalist and anti-LGBTQ groups increased to record levels in the United States last year, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s latest annual report on hate and extremism released Tuesday.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, which has published the annual report since 1990, documented 835 active anti-government groups, up 133 from 2022’s count, and 595 hate groups, an increase of 72 over the previous year’s figure.

Accounting for a large portion of the increase was a 50% surge in white supremacy hate groups in 2023, the highest jump ever recorded by the SPLC, growing to 165 over 109 in 2022. White power and neo-Nazi rallies across the U.S. totaled 143 in 2023, down from 191 in 2022.

SPLC saw a 33% rise in anti-LGBTQ organizations over last year, bringing the total to 86. The group said the growth was largely attributable to the anti-trans movement on the far-right.
You reap what you sow

Ah yes, that what minorities and gays get for existing..
No not at all it's because they're assholes just like you. Ive always loved this low intelligence argument you idiots use that if someone is in a "minority" group then they can treat people as shitty as they like and anyone who complains is a "hater". Don't like how you're being treated? Then don't act like a dick.

No not at all it's because they're assholes just like you. Ive always loved this low intelligence argument you idiots use that if someone is in a "minority" group then they can treat people as shitty as they like and anyone who complains is a "hater". Don't like how you're being treated? Then don't act like a dick.
Oh all minorities and LGBTQ people are assholes and that is why they are getting what they deserve.

LMAO! you can't make this shit up.
I don't want to be anywhere near you when karma comes knocking.

Oh all minorities and LGBTQ people are assholes and that is why they are getting what they deserve.

LMAO! you can't make this shit up.
I don't want to be anywhere near you when karma comes knocking.
Oh right I forgot about low intelligence tactic #41 "Claim that the person is talking about everyone in the group then whine like a little bitch".

Copy and paste where I said "all" minorities are assholes. I'll wait here Baby Huey.

Anti-Semitism is BY FAR the most prevalent hate crime. And that most frequently comes from the left.
Thar is a GREAT post and spot on. Look at Monica moon Lewinsky and how many threads it has started about hating Jews. Scary. And the college campuses across America.

Thar is a GREAT post and spot on. Look at Monica moon Lewinsky and how many threads it has started about hating Jews. Scary. And the college campuses across America.
The Anti-Semites took over a NYC subway car last night and intimidated the Jew on the car. This is shades of Nazi Germany.

Back