White Privilege

My quotes are from the quran. Yours are from muslim apologist.

question.

What is the meaning of taqqiyah?

It means muslims can lie about what islam teaches. *shrug*

Nixon is worst by far.
He started the war on Drugs.

While I agree the war on Drugs is moronic, that is not enough to put Nixon behind lil Bush... or Carter for that matter.

Nixon and Carter at least had some good that came from their Presidencies. I would be hard pressed to name a significant Bush accomplishment. (positive that is)

Obviously you were living in another country at the beginning of this decade.

Your comment that Islam is a violent religion is absolutely false. If you read the Qu'ran, read some online information sites from Muslims, not Christians, and followed the views of mainstream Muslims, you would realize how wrong you really are. Every religion has its fanatics but it's incorrect to demonize the entire body of members based on the behaviour of the few. Surely you know this, since you must have learned the fallacies of sweeping and hasty generalization.

Furthermore, if Muslims are only demonized for their religion, why do the fringe members of the right insist that Obama is a Muslim, obviously intending "Muslim" to be an insult, when the evidence is clear that he is a Christian? There's a nasty connotation that fringies have attached to the religion and its members, and anybody who's followed politics over the years knows this.

Get educated. http://www.understanding-islam.com/

no, you are wrong....islam is not a race, you tried to interject race into this...that somehow muslims are demonized because they are not white, well....i have news for you, some are and as i rightly said, it is the same as those who demonize christianity, yet christianity is white...

islam is not a peaceful religion, it was and is spread by the sword, i suggest you need to learn more about the religion and stop relying on wuss sites like understanding islam....i've studied islam and its history, i doubt you've spent more than 5 minutes on google

and asshat pwned you....he quotes directly from islamic holy texts and all you have are the OPINIONS of someone...

While I agree the war on Drugs is moronic, that is not enough to put Nixon behind lil Bush... or Carter for that matter.

Nixon and Carter at least had some good that came from their Presidencies. I would be hard pressed to name a significant Bush accomplishment. (positive that is)

I dissagree 800,000 prisoners a year do as well.

Originally Posted by AssHatZombie
I didn't know strict suppression of speech and slavishly obeying the military chain of command was such a high priority for TaiChiLib. I guess the true colors of the lefties are coming out.

The chain of command is a high priority for the Defense Sec'y. and the Nat'l. Security Adviser, so why don't you take it up with them?

On Monday, Defense Secretary Robert Gates said civilian and military advisers should keep their advice private.

"In this process it is imperative that all of us taking part in these deliberation – civilian and military alike – provide our best advice to the president, candidly but privately," Mr. Gates said at a speech before an Army convention in Washington.

On Sunday, National Security Adviser James Jones told CNN's "State of the Union" that "it's better" for military advice to come up through the chain of command.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1006/p02s07-usmi.html

I have this dope on IA because his post truly follow his screen name when it comes to critical thinking. All neocons are in the "get Obama" frenzy.....so thinking is not a priority with them.

Obama's a fuck-up all by himself he doesn't need us Conservatives to trip him up. This last thing with the IOC showed his, and Michelle's, true selves to the world, and they didn't like it.

Originally Posted by Yurt
wrong.....they do not judge them based on their ethnicity....it is their religion, same as many folks judge and demonize all christians....kind of hard to feel empathy with a religion that folks around the world call for your death

epic fail

Obviously you were living in another country at the beginning of this decade.

Your comment that Islam is a violent religion is absolutely false. If you read the Qu'ran, read some online information sites from Muslims, not Christians, and followed the views of mainstream Muslims, you would realize how wrong you really are. Every religion has its fanatics but it's incorrect to demonize the entire body of members based on the behaviour of the few. Surely you know this, since you must have learned the fallacies of sweeping and hasty generalization.

Furthermore, if Muslims are only demonized for their religion, why do the fringe members of the right insist that Obama is a Muslim, obviously intending "Muslim" to be an insult, when the evidence is clear that he is a Christian? There's a nasty connotation that fringies have attached to the religion and its members, and anybody who's followed politics over the years knows this.

Get educated. http://www.understanding-islam.com/

Of course you know you're wasting your time.....facts are something that neocon parrots have a hard time with. But it is interesting to watch them create all types of BS to ignore the facts and continue their mantras.

Shaken, not stirred!

Taichiliberal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo View Post
Obama has done nothing but twiddle his thumbs while men and women risk their lives waiting for him to lead...instead it's off to Denmark, do all the Sunday morning shows and most fun of all Lat Night with Letterman..

You already stated this, hot shot...and it was addressed. Since individual creativity is obviously a problem for you, just wait by your radio with a towel to wipe the drool from your lips as Hannity or Beck or Limbaugh or Levin or Crowley or Drudge gives you the next scintillating mantra to parrot? I'd make you look less foolish.

\
If you can't or won't stay on topic ...why the bother posting?

Bush has NOTHING to do with the above post........nothing at all....

Happening NOW.....Where did you think the current economy came from, master mind? I mean, it's perfectly natural to think the Shrub was totally ineffective for 8 years, but the sad truth is that his reaganomics on steriods left a serious stain on America's economic underwear. If you think otherwise, then look at how I schooled that Ice Dancing dope on this subject....take some pointers.

The ECONOMY? The economy isn't whats being discussed. its troops killed Afghanistan...again...if you can't or won't address whats being discussed...just fuck off and stop wasting my time

Coalition deaths in Afghanistan - 396 so far this year
(238 US dead)

The top military commander in Afghanistan warns in a confidential assessment of the war there that he needs additional troops within the next year or else the conflict “will likely result in failure.”

Which we wouldn't have needed if troops, personnel and equipment weren't whisked away to invade and occupy a country that did NOT harbor or work with Al Qaeda or was involved in 9/11. Ooops, the past effecting the present...I forgot that disconnect of yours....just continue to ignore reality.

Off topic again....surprise, surprise...

White House National Security Advisor James Jones said on Sunday that there is no rush to increase US troops in Afghanistan, brushing off a public bid by top US and NATO commander in Afghanistan General Stanley McChrystal to surge American troops on the ground.

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/po...t_wh_anni.html
President plays....

Yeah, interesting how this guy goes to the press BEFORE following the chain of command and submitting his proposal formally to the President. He should be careful, because the last time a military general thought he could hustle a President, he got canned...and the country still survived (hint: his first name was Douglas). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/04/jones-v-mcchrystal-obama-_n_309066.html

huffingtonpost ? wtf are you, besides a moron...huffingtonpost....if I wanted bullshit, I'd go straight to the DNC site
off topic anyway....

Shaken, not stirred!

Quote:
Obama has done nothing but twiddle his thumbs while men and women risk their lives waiting for him to lead...instead it's off to Denmark, do all the Sunday morning shows and most fun of all Lat Night with Letterman..

You already stated this, hot shot...and it was addressed. Since individual creativity is obviously a problem for you, just wait by your radio with a towel to wipe the drool from your lips as Hannity or Beck or Limbaugh or Levin or Crowley or Drudge gives you the next scintillating mantra to parrot? I'd make you look less foolish.

\

Happening NOW.....Where did you think the current economy came from, master mind? I mean, it's perfectly natural to think the Shrub was totally ineffective for 8 years, but the sad truth is that his reaganomics on steriods left a serious stain on America's economic underwear. If you think otherwise, then look at how I schooled that Ice Dancing dope on this subject....take some pointers.

The ECONOMY? The economy isn't whats being discussed. its troops killed Afghanistan...again...if you can't or won't address whats being discussed...just fuck off and stop wasting my time

(238 US dead)

The top military commander in Afghanistan warns in a confidential assessment of the war there that he needs additional troops within the next year or else the conflict “will likely result in failure.”

Which we wouldn't have needed if troops, personnel and equipment weren't whisked away to invade and occupy a country that did NOT harbor or work with Al Qaeda or was involved in 9/11. Ooops, the past effecting the present...I forgot that disconnect of yours....just continue to ignore reality.

White House National Security Advisor James Jones said on Sunday that there is no rush to increase US troops in Afghanistan, brushing off a public bid by top US and NATO commander in Afghanistan General Stanley McChrystal to surge American troops on the ground.

President plays....

Yeah, interesting how this guy goes to the press BEFORE following the chain of command and submitting his proposal formally to the President. He should be careful, because the last time a military general thought he could hustle a President, he got canned...and the country still survived (hint: his first name was Douglas). http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/04/jones-v-mcchrystal-obama-_n_309066.html

huffingtonpost ? wtf are you, besides a moron...huffingtonpost....if I wanted bullshit, I'd go straight to the DNC site
off topic anyway....

Dude, if you're going to be a baby about him using huffpo, then you've got to find a site a little less partisan than one that utilizes NEWSMAX for it's "facts".

Shaken, not stirred!

Quote:

If you can't or won't stay on topic ...why the bother posting? Projecting again? Stop wasting space...the recorded post show exactly why my responses are relevant. You dumb neocon toots keep trying to pretend that the recorded posts don't matter...all you have to do is just say something and believe it and it becomes reality. Sorry to burst your bubble, bunky....but FACTS and the LOGIC derived from them trump your dishonest drivel every time....ESPECIALLY when it's recorded in chronological order.

More impotent bluff and bluster from delusional neocon fool. Like I said before, genius....the recorded chronological posts shows EXACTLY how my responses are relevant and how they came about. You can try to distort and lie about what's transpired all you want...but all people have to do is clik back to see your folly.

(238 US dead)

Off topic again....surprise, surprise... Obviously, you're not bright enough to understand that this ploy of yours just isn't cutting it...as I explain above.

President plays....

off topic anyway....

More bluff and bluster from an intellectually impotent neocon fool. See, unlike you, I'm not afraid to READ the information presented before criticizing it. I noticed you didnt' have the brains or guts to address directly the point I made.....all the link to the Huffingtonpost did was provide information appropo to what you gave from Swampland. What it all boils down to is that unlike YOU, I'm not subject to intellectual myopia.

Bottom line: The original subject title and post of this thread is something you cannot disprove or refute. Therefore, you segway into various other topics....and become equally frustrated that your assertions and beliefs don't go uncontested. All your false bravado is just a testimony to your pathetic mindset and willful ignorance of the subjects to comment on. Sometimes I almost pity you....almost. Carry on.

Dude, if you're going to be a baby about him using huffpo, then you've got to find a site a little less partisan than one that utilizes NEWSMAX for it's "facts".

They don't get it, Zap....they don't want to get it....which is why the phrase "willfully ignorant neocon parrots" fits them so well. Hell, I didn't even attack his source...just applied a little historical reference and logic to the information. Neocons don't have the brains or guts to deal with source material that contradicts them, so they just spray paint the source and avoid the content. They just don't realize that fewer and fewer are not buying their BS anymore.

Wise is SO on the money, it's not funny.

Of course you know you're wasting your time.....facts are something that neocon parrots have a hard time with. But it is interesting to watch them create all types of BS to ignore the facts and continue their mantras.

name one thing i said that was not true...what facts have i ignored?

all you do is insult, you rarely, if ever, debate....

Shaken, not stirred!

Quote:

\

(238 US dead)

President plays....

off topic anyway....

Thanks for turning his screaming shrill red into the passive pink it deserves.:cof1:

Thanks for turning his screaming shrill red into the passive pink it deserves.:cof1:

That's the best he can do.... 5th grade antics....and that STILL couldn't hide his ignorance or his impotent bravado

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - White Privilege

And the best YOU have to offer is a seal bark appreciation for his nonsense. Let me know when you've mustered the brains and cojones to honestly answer my last response to you (which you've wussied out on). If you can't, and just bluff and bluster, I'll understand. :cof1:

Another clown that just makes shit up as he goes along....???
Can't get your facts right?
I NEVER linked Newsmax for anything in this thread....

That's the best he can do.... 5th grade antics....and that STILL couldn't hide his ignorance or his impotent bravado

Just Plain Politics! - View Single Post - White Privilege

And the best YOU have to offer is a seal bark appreciation for his nonsense. Let me know when you've mustered the brains and cojones to honestly answer my last response to you (which you've wussied out on). If you can't, and just bluff and bluster, I'll understand. :cof1:

You are such a screaming asshole senor that antics are all you are worth in these forums. You have been chopping up posts with your red assed insults for years. You are a boorish jackass who, as Bravo pointed out, is nothing but an insulter. So much so that after someone comes to know you, insult is all you get in return.

Last edited:
Back