white supremacy shaped American Christianity

I'm not interested in your racism nor your bigotry.

Why are you so racist and bigoted?

Because his is a pimply assed liberal white apologist who desperately wants to be a black Jew. Neither want anything to do with him.

16044222-7246551-image-a-81_1563137092982.jpg

So Christianity's "man is God" vile, despicable & asinine "serve the Pope or die" propaganda contrast to contend they are more under God to America than Jews of the Holocaust were to society to white wash illegal alien immigrant status as being Shoah Jewish is as absurd & unAmerican to a descendant of ancestors of the American Revolution as thieving US Constitution - old glory presented by Ike for business excellence - old testament arsonists of this Christian Nation.

As you all know, very few American 'Christians' worship anything but money. Land- grabbing, ethnic cleansing and slavery made for good returns for the scumbags who couldn't manage elsewhere, which is why those who could borrow the fare went. Good thing some decent people seem to have got there too - almost an argument for a good God! :)

As you all know, very few American 'Christians' worship anything but money. Land- grabbing, ethnic cleansing and slavery made for good returns for the scumbags who couldn't manage elsewhere, which is why those who could borrow the fare went. Good thing some decent people seem to have got there too - almost an argument for a good God! :)

Those burning Bush's 9/11 Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops business with Islam Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act worship certainly put monies where this Christian Nation wanted them.

Hello guno,

In the last three years, Donald Trump has replaced Charles Darwin as troublemaker-in-chief in many white American churches. Scholars have offered sound theories as to the cause of this sharp divide, especially around issues of race and gender.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/20/opinions/god-of-love-had-a-really-bad-week-bass/index.html

When she heard the ugly chanting crowd yelling "Send Them BACK!!!" the article author said:

""Where," I blurted out to my husband, "did these people go to Sunday school?"

He stared. "You are worried about Sunday school?"
"Yes. Sunday school," I insisted. "That song -- the one we all learned. Jesus loves everybody." I quoted what may well be the Protestant Sunday school national anthem:
Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red, brown, yellow
Black and white
They are precious in His sight
Jesus loves the little children
Of the world"

Apparently, these pretend Christian Trump supporters either never heard, or completely forgot that song. Or maybe they thought it was a joke and just some empty words you sing but don't take seriously.

From the OP link: "White clergy friends have reported to me that angry congregants have intimidated them after preaching a political sermon with threats to rescind donations or to have them fired. A recurring feature of progressive Christian Twitter has become white people bemoaning the fact that their relatives and friends have turned away from Jesus' command to love one's neighbor. "

That sounds like: "Preach what I want to hear, not what I need to hear!"

Hello gfm7175,

I don't see any racism nor bigotry in the OP. Please explain.

Sure thing.

Bigotry and Racism are both specific forms of what is known in logic as the Compositional Error Fallacy. A Compositional Error Fallacy occurs whenever someone improperly extends a property of an item of a class across other items within the same class, or across the class itself. This can be visualized through an example of marbles inside of a bag. I pick one marble; it is white. I pick another marble; it is white. I pick a third marble, and a fourth, and they are both white as well. If I were to then conclude that all the marbles inside the bag are white, then I would be committing the compositional error fallacy, since I am improperly extending the color 'white' across all the other marbles inside the bag, which might instead be black, red, green, purple, etc...

Bigotry and racism are simply specific forms of this fallacy. Bigotry occurs whenever the above-mentioned fallacy involves 'people' as the 'class' being discussed. Racism occurs whenever the above-mentioned fallacy involves 'people' as the 'class' being discussed AND involves a genetic trait (such as skin color) as the 'property' being discussed.

In the OP, guno improperly extended the property 'white' across the class 'people' regarding the 'church' "bag".

The linked article itself is chocked full of racism. It attempts to paint Trump rally attendees as 'white', 'Christian', and 'blonde haired'. It also makes up a false claim that Jesus said we are all "equal". It speaks of "rhetoric of division" when it ITSELF is the rhetoric of division, as evidenced by the racism throughout the article. Then it doubles down on Trump rally attendees being 'white Christians'. Then, it falsely claims that "send her back!" is a racist/sexist chant. The people who claim that are actually being the racists and sexists, since racist/sexist models must be created in order to accuse someone of those models. Trump did not create those models; his accusers did. His accusers are the actual racists. Then the article adds in more racism by implying that the only Christians who do not support Trump are "Christians of color". Then it goes on to talk about 'white' Christian churches, and 'white' Christian groups, 'white' Christians struggling, 'white' clergy friends, and on and on and on throughout the rest of the article, including implying that only 'white' Christians have a "God problem".

That's what I mean when I ask 'why the racism?'...

Sure thing.

Bigotry and Racism are both specific forms of what is known in logic as the Compositional Error Fallacy. A Compositional Error Fallacy occurs whenever someone improperly extends a property of an item of a class across other items within the same class, or across the class itself. This can be visualized through an example of marbles inside of a bag. I pick one marble; it is white. I pick another marble; it is white. I pick a third marble, and a fourth, and they are both white as well. If I were to then conclude that all the marbles inside the bag are white, then I would be committing the compositional error fallacy, since I am improperly extending the color 'white' across all the other marbles inside the bag, which might instead be black, red, green, purple, etc...

Bigotry and racism are simply specific forms of this fallacy. Bigotry occurs whenever the above-mentioned fallacy involves 'people' as the 'class' being discussed. Racism occurs whenever the above-mentioned fallacy involves 'people' as the 'class' being discussed AND involves a genetic trait (such as skin color) as the 'property' being discussed.

In the OP, guno improperly extended the property 'white' across the class 'people' regarding the 'church' "bag".

The linked article itself is chocked full of racism. It attempts to paint Trump rally attendees as 'white', 'Christian', and 'blonde haired'. It also makes up a false claim that Jesus said we are all "equal". It speaks of "rhetoric of division" when it ITSELF is the rhetoric of division, as evidenced by the racism throughout the article. Then it doubles down on Trump rally attendees being 'white Christians'. Then, it falsely claims that "send her back!" is a racist/sexist chant. The people who claim that are actually being the racists and sexists, since racist/sexist models must be created in order to accuse someone of those models. Trump did not create those models; his accusers did. His accusers are the actual racists. Then the article adds in more racism by implying that the only Christians who do not support Trump are "Christians of color". Then it goes on to talk about 'white' Christian churches, and 'white' Christian groups, 'white' Christians struggling, 'white' clergy friends, and on and on and on throughout the rest of the article, including implying that only 'white' Christians have a "God problem".

That's what I mean when I ask 'why the racism?'...

You're off your rocker.

In the last three years, Donald Trump has replaced Charles Darwin as troublemaker-in-chief in many white American churches. Scholars have offered sound theories as to the cause of this sharp divide, especially around issues of race and gender.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/20/opinions/god-of-love-had-a-really-bad-week-bass/index.html

The white right wing church is a perverted form of Christianity, that is designed to indoctrinate the uncritical thinkers with right wing ideology.

Back