Who and where will Rs attack when tRump is charged?

Trump is bound to ask them to fight for him

He does not do that. He says they have to fight for themselves and it will make sense to them. He has pretended all along that that was the case. They cheered at rallies when he said it It was never about them.

Where do the cops need to gather to blow them away?

It's appears they've all ran and hid or flipped to become informants for the FBI. At most, I think they're taking a page from al-Qaeda after the US kicked their asses: They relied upon social media to radicalize patsies, lone wolf nutjobs like the Tsarnaev brothers, rather than risk their own skins in a large scale attack.

Someone, maybe a RWNJ on JPP, will kill a few innocent Americans before committing suicide or suicide-by-cop. They can do it with a gun, but also a truck or car loaded with propane tanks, drive through a crowd of people at high speed like James Fields or
Darrell Brooks, chain the doors shut at a dance and burn the place down ala' "Carrie" or the Ghost Ship warehouse fire, poison water at a concert or other large gathering, etc. There are lots of ways to murder people; it's mostly a matter of will.

Sadly someone will die

I hope it’s only the perps
We all die. Some sooner than their programmed expiration date.

What's really sad, IMO, is how some people live in fear...which isn't really living. I'm not talking about the poor bastards in Somalia or Darfur who have legitimate fears, but idiots in the US who are constantly Doom Scrolling or sucking up whatever cable news is ejaculating all over them.

I guess since you're too stupid to figure it out they have the element of surprise on their side. It may be too late if you ever figure it out. You have your safe space ready? Got your stuffed animals and coloring books ready?

The FBI has moles into all the neo nazi groups like the proud boys and oath keepers now. An nazi can't break wind without an agent smelling it right now. The DOJ knows what they're planning. Also, the trumptards aren't the brightest bulb in the bunch, they tend to brag about their plans on the web. They'll be in jail before they start.

I wonder when will he call for his minions to fight for his freedom?

He'll call them to protest outside any courthouse that indicts him, like he did in Manhattan. That didn't work out well for the fat, orange, bloated bastard.

Back